Is Anyone Watching The Dog Show?

Started by sixdogsmom, February 09, 2009, 09:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

I love the Westminster dog show, the Scottish terrier won the terrier group. They are currently judging the non sporting group. There was also quite a lot shown with Uno, the Beagle who won best of show last year. He has since become a service dog and he also helped turn on the special lights at the Empire State Building. Great show, but I am partial.  ;D ;D
Edie

momof 2boys

I missed it.  I got home from the school board meeting just in time to catch the last few nail biting minutes of the KU game.  I have a six month old 13 inch beagle.  She is adorable and has completely stolen my heart.

sixdogsmom

Beagles are fun for sure. They are smart and family oriented, you are lucky.  :D
Edie

Teresa

I love the dog shows.. but missed it tonight. Had massages to do and then office work..  :'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

I think it starts again at 7:00 PM on USA network, channel 34 on SKT cable. It is being shown again right now on USA network if you missed last night.
Edie

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

indygal

I LOVE Scottish terriers! They are fine and feisty little dogs, and it's nice to see one take top honors.

sixdogsmom

I look for Sadie to do well in Best Of Show, if she shines like she did last night. The Pomeranian did a great job tonignt as did the chihuahua I thought.
Edie

Catwoman

sixdogsmom

Stump the Sussex Spaniel won the whole shebang! At age ten, he is the oldest dog to win the Westminster Best In Show. They brought him out of retirement to compete, and I must admit he did a great job. Unfortunately, Sadie squatted and peed on the initial parade around the ring, and although I thought she showed very well I think this had a bearing on her not winning. Stump was a crowd favorite with his lumbering side to side gait; even more awkward looking than a Clumber Spaniel. Great show!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk