Marty Hunter FYI

Started by flo, February 08, 2009, 08:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanCookson

That is great news Joanna!  Thanks for letting us know how he's doing.

Diane Amberg

Horray! Prayers went from here too. I'm so glad he paid attention to the pain and didn't ignore it.

Bonnie M.

Please add my good wishes and prayers to the list of all of the others coming your way.

My best to you,

With love,

Bonnie
Bonnie

Teresa

what good news.. That is so scary. We all saw the ambulance come and when we heard it was Marty, we were shocked. he is only 50..and just saw him the other day and he was his usual happy smiley self with a big wave.. Just goes to prove we never know what is around the corner.
Take good care of him Joanna. He's a good guy.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

mayflower

Joanna,

I was so glad to hear Marty is doing alright!  He is a great guy, and we need him back downtown real soon!

Mayflower

srkruzich

Quote from: Joanna on February 09, 2009, 06:03:24 AM
Thank you all for your prayers & wishes.  Marty is recovering very well and if things keep going smoothly he will come home today or tomorrow.
Joanna this is steve, i was over there the other day. IF Marty needs any help, i'm here.  I have went through 6 heart attacks and 2 bypass surgeries and 5 stent operations.  So i can help him adjust so that he doesn't end up like i did ;)

Steve
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

DanCookson

Hope Marty is home resting.  If someone knows, please post!!!

flo

Just talked to Scott.  Marty came home last evening and he said Marty is pretty weak and tired but otherwise seems to be doing okay.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Joanna

Flo is right, Marty is doing fine.  He's just very tired. He's eating well & gets around fine, when he's not sleeping  ;)  Thanks for all your concern and prayers.

DanCookson

Thanks, that is great news!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk