Marty Hunter FYI

Started by flo, February 08, 2009, 08:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Many of you may not know yet that they took Marty by ambulance last night with chest pains.  He did have a heart attack and they transferred him to Galachia Heart Hosp. in Wichita.  Just got a call from Kelly.  Joanna told her they done a heart cath, found a blood clot and inserted a stint about 5:00 this morning.  He is doing fine and doctor said if all goes well, he'll be able to come home probably about Tuesday. Prayers are needed for Marty, Joanna and the family.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Clubine Ranch

Wow, what a shock, thanks for posting and prayers will be offered for their intentions. Barbara and Dale

Catwoman

Many of my relatives have heart problems...I will keep the family in all my prayers...there's nothing scarier than how sudden heart problems can occur.

Ole Granny

They are in good hands at Galichia.  Our prayers for the family.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Jo McDonald

With my Fred having been the recipient of many prayers through his heart surgery, we know how much they are appreciated.  Our prayers and thoughts go out to Marty and his family.
  Jo and Fred
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

srkruzich

OMG, i just talked with him a few days ago.  :( 

Well he's in good company. I've had 6 heart attacks since 1994.  I went under surgery last year at Kansas Heart Hospital.  Wonderful bunch there too.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Judy Harder

Problems do seem to come fast. I will add my prayers to the others for Marty's recovery and his family peace of mind (and heart).
God watch over this family and while you  are at it, keep my forum family in your loving arms, too.

God be with you!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Marty and family were put on the prayer list at worship services this morning.

patyrn

Thanks for the information, Flo,

We hope things are taken care of and Marty will be on the road to recovery very soon!  Our prayers go with the Hunter family!

Joanna

Thank you all for your prayers & wishes.  Marty is recovering very well and if things keep going smoothly he will come home today or tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk