Cafe on the Route/ Baxter Springs

Started by pam, February 02, 2009, 10:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Just watched somthin kinda cool. I don't know if any of y'all watch a show called Diners Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Channel but I watch it all the time and they were doin shows on Route 66. One segment was on the Cafe on the Route in Baxter Springs! My youngest son lives in Baxter and I've been by there a hundred times probly. It's cool to see a place you know on a show like that :)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

DanCookson

I love that show.  If you look on the internet on that site, they have all the places they go.  There are several within driving distance.

Teri and I watch it and really get into it.  They go to some super cool places that look like they serve wonderful food!!!

pam

I know! You could plan a road trip around it and do your own version! I love that show. Lol I've actually tried to make some of the stuff I've seen on there :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk