SCBL Basketball Tournament Photos

Started by Nadine, January 25, 2009, 03:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadine

As a photographer I normally can stay very neutral when photographing games, my motto is "I don't care who wins, I just want to get that one action shot".  Well last night, under my breath I was so hoping to see West Elk win both the girls and boys games.

I am back in KC working on my stories and images and wanted  to share with the family and friends of the players the galleries.  Below is the boys gallery, I am working on the girls right now.

http://pa.photoshelter.com/gallery-show/G0000cdJiPdYJX7M

Enjoy

Wilma

Those are very good photos.  I just wish I had names with them.  Maybe someone that knows the boys could identify them. 

Thank you, Nadine, for posting this.  This is as close as I am going to get to seeing them play.

Rudy Taylor

Good photos, Nadine. I'll ask Andy if he wants to buy a couple of them.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Nadine

Thanks,

Hey Rudy, I will be posting galleries from all the games on Sat.  I will post the link once I have them all uploaded.

Rudy Taylor

It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

Great way to bring the game to us...
Thanks for the work and effort and sharing with all of us.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

There is a very good photo of the basketball team in this week's Prairie Star with names.  The credit just says contributor's photo.  It will be interesting to see how far our boys will go this year.

heather_tyler_2014

Wilma, here's your varsity team... Sonny Lee 33, Kurt Roebuck 32, Cj Madison 23, Charlie Hall 22, Taylor Lowe 10, Seth Miller 3, Tyler Roebuck 00, Shane Hall 11, Levi Smith 44, Bailey Adams 21, Bradley Linder 5, Dalton Signer 20, Cody JuAire 15, Jason Ledford 41!!!
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Wilma

Thank you, Heather.  I appreciate this and I expect some other people appreciate it, too.  I see their names in the paper and now I can put a face to the names.  Some of the names I recognize as names that have been in Elk County for a long time and others I know nothing about.  People in my age group are always interested in the children of the children that went to school with our children.

heather_tyler_2014

Your welcome, our boy's also beat Oxford this Friday again 59-54 it was a very nerve wrecking game lol
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk