I need some help

Started by srkruzich, January 08, 2009, 08:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

This morning my horse jake died and i have been trying to find someone to help me bury him.  I am not having any luck.  I called one company and they wanted 85 dollars to come out and pick him up but i have no money to do that.  Does anyone know anyone with a backhoe or some equipment they could dig me a hole and bury him for about 25 bucks??
I am up in piedmont.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Have you tried Roland Meisch? I don't know if he goes and does that, but he has a digger.
Lots of farmers /ranchers have backhoes.. But I'm sorry.. I don't know without calling if they could help or not.

I'm sorry about Jake.. I know how it hurts when our "friends" leave us. But at least you can take comfort in the fact that he is galloping around right now in the greenest and most wonderful pasture that God has to offer.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on January 08, 2009, 09:43:43 PM
Have you tried Roland Meisch? I don't know if he goes and does that, but he has a digger.
Lots of farmers /ranchers have backhoes.. But I'm sorry.. I don't know without calling if they could help or not.

I'm sorry about Jake.. I know how it hurts when our "friends" leave us. But at least you can take comfort in the fact that he is galloping around right now in the greenest and most wonderful pasture that God has to offer.
Thank you Teresa. he was on his feet and seemed to be hanging in there at 11pm and i got up at 3am and found him dead.  :(  Vet said he didn't know what could be wrong with him. He went down fast.  :( 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk