MARSALA, James Jacob - September 21, 1939 - d. January 7, 2009

Started by Clubine Ranch, January 09, 2009, 01:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clubine Ranch

James Jacob Marsala, 69, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, passed away Wednesday, January 7th, 2009 at Midwest Regional Medical Center, Midwest City, Oklahoma.  He was born in Chicago, Illinois on September 21, 1939, the son of the late John and Marie (Ryba) Marsala.

He served in the United States Army during the Vietnam Era.  He then worked as an electrician for AT&T/ Lucent Technologies until his retirement. He was a member of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church in Del City, Oklahoma.

James is survived by his wife Barbara of the home; four daughters, Gail Marsala of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,  Catherine Quintero and husband Chris of Yukon, Oklahoma,  Mary Kay Hudspeth and husband Tom of Dallas, Texas, and Marlene Foshee and husband David of Del City, Oklahoma;  two brothers, John Marsala and wife Marge of Carpentersville, Illinois, and Robert Marsala and wife Eloise of Mustang, OK; five sisters, Pauline Hartmeier and husband Mel of Portland, Oregon,  Audery Perkovich of San Antonio, Texas,  Mary Parker of Kingston, Oklahoma, Helen Burns and husband Bill of Palatine, Illinois, and Barbara Clubine and husband Dale of Moline, Kansas;  seven grandchildren, as well as numerous others relatives and many friends. He is preceded in death by his parents, one brother, and one sister.

Memorial donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, Tennessee 38105. Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Monday, January 12, 2009, at 10:00 a.m., at St. Paul The Apostle Catholic Church, Del City, Oklahoma, with interment following at the Yukon Cemetery, Yukon, Oklahoma. Online condolences may be signed at www.yandaandsonfuneralhome.com. Arrangements are under the direction of Yanda & Son Funeral Home, Yukon, Oklahoma.

patyrn

We're sorry about the death of your brother, Barbara.  Thanks for posting it to our Forum.

Blessings,

Karen I.

Jo McDonald

Barbara, we are sending our sympathy, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Jo and Fred
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Catwoman

I am sorry to hear of your loss.  My thoughts are with you.

Catwoman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk