2009 New Year's Resolutions

Started by Tobina+1, December 30, 2008, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Wilma; it's not that we can't pronounce it... it's that we put off trying...    ;D   ;D   ;D 

Warph

My dog Rowdy left this note on my pillow this Morning:

Rowdy's New Years Resolutions

I will stop trying to find the few remaining clean pieces of carpet in the house when I am about to throw up.

I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, bugs, etc.

I will not eat other animals' poop.

I will not lick my Pop's face after eating rabbit poop.

I will not eat my own vomit.

I will not eat "kitty box crunchies".

I will not eat any more socks and then re-deposit them in the backyard after processing.

The diaper pail at Pet Smart is not a cookie jar. I will not eat the disposable diapers, especially the dirty ones.

I will not chew Pop's toothbrush and not tell him.

I will not chew crayons or pens, specially not the red ones, or Humans will think I am hemorrhaging.

When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when it's raining outside.

I will not drop soggy tennis balls in Pop's underwear who is sitting on the toilet.

I will not bark each time I hear a door bell on TV.

I will not walk under the big dog when he is peeing.

I will not steal Pop's underwear and dance all over the back yard with it.

I will not play tug-o'-war with Pop's underwear when he's on the toilet.

The sofa is not a face towel.  Neither are Pop's lap.

My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Pop's driver's license and car registration.

I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.

I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.

The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.

I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

sixdogsmom

Warph, I have an old dog named Rowdy whom I inherited from my Mom. He did not make any resolutions this year as he will be 17 years old this Feb. At this age he figures if he can do this stuff it is something to be proud of rather than avoid. Happy New Year to you and Rowdy! From me and Rowdy, Scott, Lady, Trixie, Ollie, Onie, and Minnie Jane!  :D :D :D
Edie

Warph

LOL.... thank you, SDM... My Rowdy came from a rescue shelter two years ago and I truly wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't around.  He's a huge part of my life.  I'm about to adopt another so Rowdy can have a buddy when I'm not around during some days. 

A big Happy New Year to you and Rowdy, Scott, Lady, Trixie, Ollie, Onie, and Minnie Jane and may 2009 be the best year yet for you all.   :) :) ;D
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Jane

Like Flo, I make no Resolutions. Just go day by day and try to make today better then the day before.
Army Mom

Tobina+1

I like to make resolutions; whether start of new year, birthday, or any other time of reflection upon my life.  I like to remind myself that although I'm happy and healthy, there's always room for improvement... and if not for myself, but to help others!   ;D

Teresa

Well............................. ::)
I DID make one or 2...........
sighhhhhhhh.. going to TRY to  lose some weight.. and work out at least 5 times a week.

And work on all my photos' and video's and get them organized.. and get the family DVD's all made ( from way back from 1980's..to now) and some scrapbooking done. ( In my spare time.......*rrrrright*  ::))
but I am going to try..
:)
on both things.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk