Fred & Crystal Finley- Memories

Started by Ole Granny, December 15, 2008, 02:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Granny

This is the season for memories.  My thoughts strayed this morning to Crystal and Fred Finley.  What a joyful couple they were!  Any day I would encounter them made that day very special.  Both were very knowledgeable, intelligent people.  Always interested in other people and what they were doing.   Their love for each other was very evident.

If anyone has any memories to share of these two wonderful people, please share.  Or start your own memories of another person.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

frawin

Alice, I agree Fred and Crystal were both really neat and special. Crystal was my First grade teacher and she was a good one. Thou she never had children she loved working with the little ones.
Fred and Crystal dined in my parents cafe often and and Fred would always say, Frankie come over here and tell us what is happening with you. They both would want to know everything I was doing, this was after I was grown. Fred always had some great philosyphy  to give me. Also my brother-in-law, Marion Jacot rented pasture from Fred for many years and on occascion when I was with marion feeding or checking cattle in the pastures, Fred would come by and visit.
There was no question that they loved each other very much and they had a good life together.
Crystal's sister, JoAnne, and my sister Phyllis were good friends and Crystal's brother, Charles and my brother George were the same age and were good friends. The Angell family were all really a great bunch people.
GREAT CHOICE ALICE, thanks for the memories.
Frank

patyrn

Crystal was my first grade teacher at Howard Grade School.  She was always so refined and wore the prettiest jewelry, which was very intriguing to me.  Fred was such as "gentlemanly" type guy, and they were such a nice couple and real attributes to the community.  

Jo McDonald

Back in the late 40's and 50's Fred and Crystal lived south of Fred's parents in Elk Falls.  They were great people.
Then in the 60's we had our homeowner's insurance from Fred and he was an intelligent and fair insurance agent.  I don't remember ever seeing them when they were not wearing their happy smiles.

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk