Kathleen Sebelius for Obama Cabinet

Started by dnalexander, December 03, 2008, 08:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

What do my forum friends have to say about your Governor for energy Sec. or appointment to the Obama cabinet?

David

pepelect

sixdogsmom

Kathleen Sebelius is AOK in my book through personal experience. I had a big problem with my health insurance company at work. Ms. Sebilious was Kansas Insurance Commisioner at the time. Anyway, this ins. co. didn't want to pay for $100,00.00 hospital bill even though all the I's had been dotted and the T's crossed by me. She flat told them that the bill would be paid by such and such a time or they would no longer be operating in the state of Kansas. The bill got paid!  :D :D
Edie

pepelect

I personally have not seen anything that a trained monkey with a no coal in Kansas t-shirt on could have done in her place.  I have not seen any new growth, no new tax breaks, no new economic stimulus, higher debt, and more unemployment.  A botched coal plant may seem like a feather in your cap if you are trying to win the hearts and minds of the tree hugger set but in Kansas local jobs are local jobs.  When you start using environmental laws to legislate state policy you should use them accross the board.  If we have power plants that are creating a carbon mess then fix them.  If we have the ability to produce coal fired electricity with a more efficient plant than any in the state currently I don't see the tree hugger arguement. 

The next time I see the Govener's jet at a political fundraiser for Obama I would like a check for just the fuel for the plane waiting on the tarmac.  Not the pilot, or the ground crew, or security, or telecommunications, just the fuel.

The schools in Kansas are getting a raw deal from the state.

The farmers and ranchers are getting a raw deal from the state.

Small towns are getting completely ignored.  Kansas Farm Bureau brought her here to Elk county.  She was here to get a photo op with a pig.  The pig looked pretty tasty.

frawin

PEP, what agreat post. What you say about Sebelius is exactly why Kansas voted Republican. Would someone tell me what Katheleen Sebelius knows about the Energy Industry and Energy needs in America. Why not get someone that has some knowledge about energy and comes from a major energy producing state. The people will pay big time for this selection down the road.

Jo McDonald

She will be just one more mess within the already mess that is coming up.
  Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

redcliffsw

She's a modern day democrat and from Ohio.  Probably not a copperhead.

srkruzich

Quote from: dnalexander on December 03, 2008, 08:37:01 PM
What do my forum friends have to say about your Governor for energy Sec. or appointment to the Obama cabinet?

David

Thank God!  There is some hope!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

kshillbillys

AMEN!!! Please TAKE HER AWAY!!! Good riddance and all that jazz...I think the trained monkey would be a better choice for governor Pep!!  :laugh:
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

greatguns

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk