Too Little to Fail. Where is my Bailout?

Started by dnalexander, December 03, 2008, 08:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Now that everyone is grubbing for money; I thought we might like to post all the things we would like to be bailed out of realizing we are too small to actually get money. I promise we all parked the Gulfstream jets and used a carpool of hybrid cars to post our bailout requests. Don't feel bad about posting this is supposed to be a bit*hfest since we are too small to make a difference. It may make us feel better though.

David

sixdogsmom

Okay, I'll play! I want to be refunded for the approximately $182.00 that did not result in sales this summer. This was the cost for Ebay listings that did not result in sales after President Bush made the announcement that the country was in trouble financially. That was back in May and the only sales I made after that was over seas, (somewhat sparse). People not only cannot spend, they are AFRAID to spend, and I think that is feeding into the problem. Anyway, I want to be bailed out for $182.00!
Edie

pepelect

I want reimbursed for the idiots I gave jobs to in the last year that are completely incapable of showing up to work and working with out a baby sitter.  Sitters get at least $2 an hour don't they.

Where ever they are taking up space now I hope them the best. 

People are afraid to work that is why nothing gets done.   Lazy promotes lazy.  If you sit around and do nothing but complain you will nothing but complaints.

Catwoman

I would like a bail out...for what, doesn't matter...I'll manufacture whatever list/reason you need/require.  It would be nice to be able to have someone else take care of my responsibilities for once! lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk