Average Joe' Biden Rents $4 Million Home

Started by Teresa, November 28, 2008, 02:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

No doubt the gov't has an agenda in the gov't schools.  Don't know how anyone could believe that a community can create or make a better government school.  With vouchers, it would be another gov't deal into private schools and that's not desirable.

If Christianity be not the lone holder of values, then what organization is it that is an equal in values?  Are we content with diluting our American culture in favor of a world culture which our forefathers desire was to separate from them?

pam

I just can't help myself............................ :P which american culture would that be? The one that was already here or the one the europeans brought with em? Sayin there is no other culture with morality other than christianity so we ought to deny it is throwin the baby out with the bathwater...........even Ben Franklin knew that was bull, but the predominate culture at the time was fundamental christian so that's what the EUROPEANS went with. There was already a very moral culture in place here that was stomped, disrespected, condemned and still they couldn't keep it dead...it's still alive and well.

But this is gettin way off base of the thread and into a minefield even I ain't stupid enough to walk into blindly.....although I just did  :-\.....so just carry on y'all...I'll just be over here mindin my own beeswax.  :-X 8)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

;D ;D ;D.... beeswax... hahahaha
haven't heard that term since 5th grade.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on December 01, 2008, 04:23:32 PM
;D ;D ;D.... beeswax... hahahaha
haven't heard that term since 5th grade.. LOL

Woo hoo speaking of beeswax, i think i have enough money to buy the wood to build me a couple beehives this month.  I am soooo hoping i can get my hives going by march.... :D  I can already see honey and beeswax to make candles with!!!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk