NEW CURRENCY COMING Backed By Silver THE AMERO

Started by Teresa, November 13, 2008, 01:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

These video's are posted for the purpose of education.
When you watch these video's, don't jump to conclusions. Just do the research and think for yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This video highlights a very serious concern which none of our media is looking into. The Amero is being looked at as the defacto currency of the North American Community (or Union).

The Amero - North American Currency

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is a short clip from Sean David Morton's appearance on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory in March, 2008.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? What do you think? I have done quite a bit of research on this on both sides.. there is those that say that the Amero is the truth..and those that say it is fiction. ( Snopes is NOT a valid link on this one..it is way deeper than Snopes can find) ..but it is very very interestingly disturbing...

Just some food for thought.   
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

I've been hearin about this for a few years now...Think it's entirely POSSIBLE. There were supposedly plans for a super highway north from Mexico to Canada right thru this neck of the woods. They got it started in Texas and then Oklahoma passed legislation to stop it at the border. I used to have a site before my puter crashed...maybe I can find it again..it was a state of Texas site that had the plans and propective routes mapped out. I did a lot of searchin on it at the time. Maybe I can find some of the stuff again.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

TxDOT has maps and info on what they call the trans texas corridor

spp.gov has info on the meetings held every year between the US, Mexico, Canada about what some call the North American Union

These are both pro-sites....I'll try to get the con ones posted too.

Some are sayin the collapse of the economy is presentin the perfect opportunity to debut the Amero, there ARE prototypes already minted but I'm still waitin for info.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

William Butler Yeats

Teresa

I don't totally discount it. I took some time looked at your link and did some other research and although I found that part of Hal Turner's section was a spoof..... the "coin" actually really isn't. ...or let me rephrase that.. It can not ( without a doubt ) be rejected as untrue.
it is pretty hush hush.. but there seems to be something to an Amero coin... that is going on. There is way too much reference to it on TV and other political documents.

Like anything that the government has their slimy corrupt little fingers in.. we will find out I am sure after the fact and after it is too late to do anything about it.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

okiemon

Didn't Ross Perot talk about this back in the early/mid 90's? Seems like I recall him talking about how NAFTA would lead to a North American union with a single currency which in turn would lead to a one world government.

Catwoman

How on earth could anyone think of making our currency the same level as the Mexicans?  I know that would be a tremendous boon to the Mexican public...it would bring up their drastically devalued peso...but it would dramatically lower the value of American and Canadian currency.  This would have the same impact as scripted education has had on our schools...it brings the lowest teachers up to a barely tolerable level of functioning while lowering the excellent teachers' working abilities to the lowest common denominator.  It brings everyone to a level of "pretty good" or "good enough"...not "excellent", "outstanding", or "extraordinary".  And, who is going to back this currency????  I sure don't want to place the insuring of my savings, IRAs, bonds, etc., in the hands of a foreign country.

pepelect

Catwoman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk