It's a Small World

Started by patyrn, November 09, 2008, 04:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

We just got back from a weekend in Branson enjoying the Christmas holiday shows and decorations that started the season there last week.  It turned cold while we were there and really got us in the holiday mood with all the surroundings.  Friday night we were at Silver Dollar City waiting for a music show to begin when we noticed a familiar face attached to a Pittsburg State Gorilla cap seated near us.  Since my husband is a Pittsburg State alumnus, he turned around to comment on the cap and discovered the familiar face belonged to our own RUDY!  He and Kathy and their kids were also enjoying the area.  What a small world! 

Teresa

Isn't that always fun when you are away and you meet someone you know or who lives close by and you know the same people? And you are right. Sometimes it is a small world.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

Reminds me of when I was tryin to move to Idaho about 18 years ago. Me and my boys stayed at this motel in Echo Utah....you'd just have to go there to realize how weird it was the next mornin when we were gettin ready to leave and somebody say hello Pam lol I turned around and it was Mary Buck and her husband! I mean this place is out in the middle of NOWHERE! lol.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk