Stray dog

Started by oldmom, November 09, 2008, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well thanks a whole lot for making me sad tonight.. :'( :'(

But he is running around on the other side.. and for that part of it, you can't be sad.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on November 13, 2008, 07:18:02 PM
Well thanks a whole lot for making me sad tonight.. :'( :'(

But he is running around on the other side.. and for that part of it, you can't be sad.  :)
Yeah i know :(  i looked for him for a couple days when he disappeared. and couldn't find him. 
I lost two of my furballs this summer :(  Lilly died from cancer, and I had to put my baby Gkar to sleep cause he ruptured
a disk in his back.
You know the older i get the harder it is.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Speaking of pets.............or animals...
Does anyone need a couple beautiful gray cats for their barn?

I am feeding a long haired  and a short thick furred one. They are gorgeous cats... but I DO NOT ( I repeat) do not need another one. I have Sheeba and Tiger who are our personal cats.. and then I have Smokey who is a sweety and now I have soft heartedly taken in another little calico and I named her Toot.( cause she is a cute little toot) I feed my 2 in the house and then let them outside.. but the other 2 I feed outside..and I try to take the remaing food us when they are done..( If I remember) but............................ :-\ it does draw other critters.. There is a couple black cats that we are going to catch and probably have to shoot. They are in bad bad shape  and wild and mean, so they wouldn't do to put in a barn with other cats..

Anyway.. as long winded as this got.. it comes down to I need a barn to take these 2 gray cats too.. so if you know of anyone who needs barn cats... have them call me.
620-374-2093

S-S

I want them!!!! We only have Bob and he has been made into an official housecat - against my wishes. Yep- Billy is a softy for our white long haired blue eyed stray that showed up here in August.

Anyway, we need some cats to take care of mice in the tractor shed.

I'll trade you some eggs for some cats.  ;D

Teresa

I'll take the eggs ( but I will pay you for them)  :)

and will get the cats and bring them out sometime probably next week since I will be gone this weekend.

Lookatmeknow!!

If you catch anymore cats we will take them, too.  We have a lot of mice and our Cali, the wonderful indoor cat, killed a few inside.  But the outside is still full of them.  Just let me know if you see any more because if they are tame, the girls would come by sometime and pick them up!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Tobina+1

Please practice responsible pet ownership practices.  Spay and neuter your dogs and cats.  All of our outside animals are spayed and neutered.  And contrary to popular belief, spaying and neutering them doesn't affect the way they catch mice, either.  I have a male and female cat and they're both fixed, and catch just as many mice as they possibly can.  Yes, the male is lazy, but that's just his personality.  He's lazy until a bird swoops too close and then BAM!  Spaying and neutering them keeps their minds on hunting and not worrying about "other" things.  ::)
Some people think I'm crazy for spending the money to get it done, but my opinion is #1) I'm supporting a local business, and #2) I spend less on cat/dog food b/c I don't have extra strays running around or any babies to feed.  I also think that they tend to roam less, which keeps them closer to the house, which keeps them out of harm's way.

Sarah

Quote from: Tobina on November 14, 2008, 07:18:11 PM
Please practice responsible pet ownership practices.  Spay and neuter your dogs and cats.  All of our outside animals are spayed and neutered.  And contrary to popular belief, spaying and neutering them doesn't affect the way they catch mice, either.  I have a male and female cat and they're both fixed, and catch just as many mice as they possibly can.  Yes, the male is lazy, but that's just his personality.  He's lazy until a bird swoops too close and then BAM!  Spaying and neutering them keeps their minds on hunting and not worrying about "other" things.  ::)
Some people think I'm crazy for spending the money to get it done, but my opinion is #1) I'm supporting a local business, and #2) I spend less on cat/dog food b/c I don't have extra strays running around or any babies to feed.  I also think that they tend to roam less, which keeps them closer to the house, which keeps them out of harm's way.

True, but I'll tell ya, we have a HORRIBLE time keeping cats around here.  Something is always happening to them.  We had one actually die on the electric fence.  Ever heard of such a thing?  And then I suppose coyotes get them and owls and once in awhile they get up in the engine of the trucks and various other things.  Hard to keep barn cats around.  We have 3 cats right now, but they're all indoor cats. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk