Stray dog

Started by oldmom, November 09, 2008, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmom

Ron and Tom had a stray Great White Pyraniese (sp?) show up at the farm yesterday.  She seems to be in good shape and very friendly.  They called a neighbor who also has one and it wasn't theirs.  Anyone missing a dog?

Effie

S-S

I think one of our forum members was missing a dog like this quite a while back...Not sure if it's the same one, and now I can't even remember who it was.

S-S

It could also be Mike Shelley's...I think they have a dog like that.

Wilma

It was Sarah that was missing the dog.  I don't know if they found theirs or not.

Joanna

I love Great Pyrenees.  Marvin Zimmers' dogs would come out to "visit" us for days at a time at the farm, but that was 12 or 15 years ago so I'm sure it can't be the same dog.  They (the dogs alone) went coyote hunting, it was really cool.

Teresa

It isn't Mike and Jan Shelly's. But they might want it is no one claims it. Or if Ron & Tom don't want it.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

oldmom

They already called Shelley's and it wasn't theirs.  She sure is a pretty dog and very friendly.  Teresa, they don't need another dog so if no one claims it, you can have it.

Thanks so much for checking!

Effie

Teresa

If I lived in the country, I would darn sure take it.
But a Pyrenees needs room to move..and town is not a place to have one.  :'( :'(

I imagine you will not have trouble finding a home for him.
If you do.. call me. I will make some calls for you and help. 
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

oldmom

Just to let everyone know, Dean Ward will take the dog.  So, if anyone runs across someone missing a Great White Pyrenees, that is where she'll be.  Thanks everyone for checking for us!

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on November 09, 2008, 11:23:01 AM
It was Sarah that was missing the dog.  I don't know if they found theirs or not.

Sarah found yeti last year after the snow melted. :( Yeti had gotten killed in the pasture across the road from her. :(
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk