where oh where is Frank?

Started by Judy Harder, November 07, 2008, 03:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

I have been busy this week and while I have been in here.........mostly it has been to post and
glance through the postings............and just today (DUH!!! NO ma I am not a blond) I noticed
he isn't as prominent as usual.

I do hope he isn't ill and soon will be back to post all he wants.

God bless Frank,

Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Tobina+1

There is some element of mystery to Frank's disappearance from the forum.  Teresa claims he's OK (see the Better Fill Up Today thread).  I'm betting that either the Politics thread got a little too heated in the final days before the election and daggers were thrown a little too much, or that maybe our friend is just on a much-needed VACATION?!  I sure hope it's the latter.  Although, we must chastise him when he gets back that at least he could take his laptop with him and fill us in daily on all the fun he's having!   ;D
It is sad to see a friend go, but I always say that the best friends are those that can pick right back up with their conversations no matter how long it's been.   :angel:

Judy Harder

I agree Tobina..........and not only Frank seems to be missing but David and Wpath seem to be still, too.

Hope all is well with each of them.

They do add a special presence to this forum.............I just like to hear a man's voice  now and then and
I know, I know that other guys are on here..........don't yell at me........I don't mean I don't enjoy each and every
one, just that I miss the part of the family that keeps me entertained...

Hurry back guys.! God bless
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

I'm getting personal email from both Frank and Warph.. so they are both fine.. just staying busy with other projects.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

Thank God..........and thank you Teresa

God watch over you all!
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk