John McCain Concedes

Started by sixdogsmom, November 04, 2008, 10:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Ok.. moving forward.......
and ??............that consists of?...........
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

I for one hope we can get the common working person back to working full time so they have money to spend and get our economy to going again.  I don't really believe anyne will come to Piedmont Kansas and take my guns from me.  I also hope we can get back to a friendly forum.  If I truly believed the world was going to come to and end or this Country was going straight to hell as some seem to think, I would spend everything I had and have one good time between now and January.

srkruzich

Quote from: greatguns on November 05, 2008, 06:58:48 PM
I for one hope we can get the common working person back to working full time so they have money to spend and get our economy to going again.  I don't really believe anyne will come to Piedmont Kansas and take my guns from me.  I also hope we can get back to a friendly forum.  If I truly believed the world was going to come to and end or this Country was going straight to hell as some seem to think, I would spend everything I had and have one good time between now and January.

Kool does that mean your throwing a  kegger Soon!?? :D
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Quote from: greatguns on November 05, 2008, 06:58:48 PM

That really doesn't say much.. about .."YES WE CAN".
I mean I hope everyone can have a job too. and there are jobs out there for those who want to work.
But since you are telling me that this is obviously part of the 'yes we can'... then how do you think the new pres. will stimulate the economy and create more jobs for "the common man?"

And my dear..they won't have to come to Piedmont when the gun regulations start .  ;)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

Weel Lady I do want to work and for the record I do .  But for sure my hours have been cut back for about seven years.  And yes there are jobs for us that want to work, the problem is they don't pay enough to let you pay the bills and eat.

I'm so glad they won't be coming to Piedmont. 

I think we had no way to go but up with whomever was elected.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk