Black Panther poll intimidation in Pennsylvania

Started by Kjell H., November 04, 2008, 02:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kjell H.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/04/fox-black-panther-poll-intimidation-in-pennsylvania/

Fox News reports that voters complained of intimidation in Philadelphia when they saw a purported Black Panther poll watcher guarding the door to the polling station with a nightstick.

Here's actual footage of the guys

Marshal Halloway

Teresa

naaaaaaaaa..nothing racial about Obama's supporters.. nahhhh ...Nothing at all.  they are just victims ...

One question...

Have a white guy out there with a night stick.. ( and they are NOT security)..threatening people.. saying what these racial thugs are saying..and what would happen....

I think we all know.  >:(

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

I just watched this on Fox News a minute ago..and Pennsylvania has voting machines setup in barber shops.. Democratic homes..
and last year..some of the machines were cracked into and there were more votes than there were people ...
WHAT??
And thanks to the scum sucking Acorn people.. they know.. THEY KNOW that there will be more total votes than there are population. They are having the same problems in Michigan..

What in the hell is going on?

Kjell said it is like a 3rd world country with no democracy.........what with the Black Panthers  openly not letting white people in to vote.. threatening ..and blatantly doing whatever they want.
This whole thing stinks!

Teresa

Here is more via Michelle Malkin:

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/11/04/black-panther-intimidation-at-the-polls/

Black Panther statement on the situation:

Quote"We will be at the polls in the cities and counties in many states to ensure that the enemy does not sabotage the black vote, which was won through the blood of the martyrs of our people"

Quote"We must organize to counter and neutralize these threats using all means at our disposal. This is a great time for our people, and we must ensure that peace prevails for our people."

Quote"We will not allow some racists and other angry whites, who are upset over an impending Barack Obama presidential victory, to intimidate blacks at the polls," Muhammad said. "Most certainly, we cannot allow these racist forces to slaughter our babies or commit other acts of violence against the black population, nor our black president."
[/b]

Anyone?? Opinions??? Are we alive in Kansas??

flo

it's sad that the blacks cannot leave "race" out of this election and select their choice by "merit" instead of the "color of the skin".  They see this as a way for blacks to take over this country.  Good Lord, they already have more rights than the whites, so what is their beef?  Why can't we all just be American, leave your ancestor's origin out of your "race", just be AMERICAN, period.  I, for one, will be glad when 7:00 comes and the polls close.  Not that it will make any difference, cause if your choice for office didn't get elected, then those gripes will have to be posted and hashed all over again.  I have voted and I am done with politics, thank you.

This is Flo Smith, AN AMERICAN, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, I posted this, so I approve it.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

kshillbillys

Why is it with America's supreme technology that they can allow voter fraud to take place? Afghanistan, a third world country at best, has it all figured out. A picture ID and a finger dyed in ink. You vote once. One person, one vote! The hell with the electoral college too!

Reverend Wright got his wish, "Not God Bless America, but God HAS damned America!"
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

flo

I agree that the electoral college is not the way to elect those who will run our country.  That just means that a few states dictate who will be elected president.  Many times the election results would be different had the popular vote been the one who was elected.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

mtcookson

Quote from: flo on November 05, 2008, 09:03:10 AM
I agree that the electoral college is not the way to elect those who will run our country.  That just means that a few states dictate who will be elected president.  Many times the election results would be different had the popular vote been the one who was elected.

Actually... only three elections have had a different popular vote from the electoral. Bush vs. Gore (2000), Harrison vs. Cleveland (1888), and Hayes vs. Tilden (1876).

redcliffsw

The electoral college is the way we have electeed our President since the beginning.  Our founding fathers had that thing right too.   Why compromise our rights?  Let's keep it like it is.  If we surrender or abandon the electoral college, what's next?

http://www.johnwcooper.com/papers/electoralcollege.htm

redcliffsw

more on the electoral college-

It's not surprising to see that Ron Paul supports maintaining the electoral college with this article.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul214.html

Looks like Hillary Clinton supports the end of the electoral college.  Kinda fits right into her agenda.
http://www.fff.org/comment/ed1200a.asp

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk