Nov. 4th -- The End is Near

Started by Warph, November 03, 2008, 01:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Chicago

VERY  INTERESTING....will the same happen to the entire country
if they get control of both houses and the exec post ? 
Only redeeming factor is the part where they won't have
conservatives to blame and perhaps later we can still clean
up the mess. 

Pull out of Iraq ?!?!?
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?

When Comparing Body count?? In the last six months:

292 killed (murdered) in Chicago
221 killed in Iraq

Chicago.... Who Runs it??.

Senators: Barack Obama (D) & Dick Durbin (D)

Rep: Jesse Jackson Jr., (D)

Illinois Gov: Rod Blogojevich (D),

Illinois House leader Mike Madigan, (D)

Illinois Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike), (D)

Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley) (D)

.....the leadership in Illinois .....all DEMOCRATS.

Thank you Democrats for the combat zone in Chicago.

Of course, they're all blaming each other!

Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

State pension fund:   $44 Billion in debt? the WORST in the country.

Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax: 10.25%... the HIGHEST in the country.

(Look 'em up if you want).

Chicago school system rated one of the WORST in the country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois .
And he's gonna 'fix' Washington politics for us?

Wake Up America! 
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

BHo's minions are impersonating the NRA on the phone & say they now support BHO, they are trying all kinds of tricks to mislead in addition to the standard demoralization of the 'enemy'. Add to this, a local Florida polling place shut down due to a bad Internet connection - if it's Internet, it can be compromised.
Yeah I know, there's security etc. but I bet they have been working on & have already a plan in place to diddle with the election & it will take months if not years to detect it. By then it will be too late.

I am a firm believer in the Internet & it's benefits, but as far as elections I'm leery - it is the government & always involves the 'low bidder' for machines, software etc. The sellers of these machines have refused to turn over the software that they use..and these machines have been tampered with before..and there is no way for anyone to find out. So I don't trust them one bit.The opportunity for corruption at this point is too big.
I would love to be able to vote online much like I can pay bills, go to school or many other things online. It would solve many problems we have at the polls today - but unfortunately would also cause worldwide hacking of an unprecedented scale!

Like in Ohio, their registration computer system had a requirement to cross-check to other databases like drivers licenses. It does meet the requirement, however if you try to use it, the system crashes completely. It just doesn't work, but the requirement was only to have it, not insure it worked!! So 200K bad registrations are to be kept to not disenfranchise any bum on the street. But they promised to fix the system after the election (if they get funding etc.).
::) ::)
Still Screwed!!!!!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk