Boxtops/Labels for Education?

Started by Tobina+1, October 30, 2008, 12:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Does anyone know if any of the schools around here use Boxtops or Labels for Education?

S-S

I know for sure that Severy Elem. does because I save all mine and send them with Lane. They take the box tops for education that you clip off of Hamburger Helper and Betty Crocker products. They're also on Cottenelle packages.

I believe they also take Campbell's Soup labels.

Joanna

Moline Elementary does save them too ~ the same stuff.  Also the lids from Old ElPaso sauce.  I send mine to Moline with Shirley Black.

DolphinsLEM

Yes Severy takes the box tops for education and the campbell's labels.   

Also Kiddie Korner Day Care - Angie Town's daycare- takes the campbell's labels.

Send them to one of them.  They are a great way for the schools and daycares to get supplies and equipment.

Tobina+1

Do any of them take the Nestle water labels?  I don't know if that falls under BoxTops or what?

Lookatmeknow!!

Yes, Kiddie Korner Daycare saves the Campbells soup labels and would just love it if you would send some our way!!! :D :D :D :D

Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Joanna

Usually, I just check my package when I use a product and if it has the little logo box on it, I save it.  If it doesn't have that, it isn't usable for the promotion.  I was going to type them in, but there are way too many. This link is the pdf file page of participating products:  http://www.boxtops4education.com/Downloads/Coordinator/Clip/ParticipatingProductsFlyer2008.pdf

Boxtops for Education includes things like Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Ziplock, Huggies, Cottonelle, lots of cereals and a lot of other things.  Just look for a little dark pink rectangle with the yellow pencil across it on the tops or edges of product packages ~ that's what you tear off & save.
Nestle Juicy Juice is on the list.  If the water has the Box Tops logo on it, I'm sure it will work; if not, I don't know...

Campbell's Soup labels are not the same thing, but they are worthwhile to save on a different program.

Tobina+1

Thanks, Joanna... I guess I should have been specific in my original question... but now that I'm "in the know" (I didn't realize there were so many programs)...
Do any local schools use the Go Play labels that can be found on Nestle Pure Life water?  If not, I will mail them to my cousin in KC, as I know his school uses them.  Just thought I'd donate locally than have to pay postage.

Tobina+1

www.goplaylabels.com

This is really a neat program!  Each label is worth 2 points, and then you redeem points to purchase sports equipment.  It looks like the program might end in March of 2009, so if this is of interest to anyone (hint, hint to the PE coaches/teachers), you might want to get started.  Julie sells this brand of water in Family Market, and I bet that if someone talks to her, she might help out by discounting the price so more people will buy it.  It also looks like that when you register, they might give you a bunch of signs to put up and help advertise.

Joanna

That does look great Tobina.  We don't drink a lot of bottled water (trying to switch to filtered as much as possible) but I'll sure save my GoPlay labels. If no-one here starts using them, I'll sneak up and stuff them in the envelope you're sending out to your cousin to save me on postage  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk