Main Menu

Freedom

Started by DanCookson, October 28, 2008, 10:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

:D....I doubt very seriously Pam if you would "take off over the hill"..
You'll be with the rest of us ..if it comes down to push or shove ..who choose to stand and fight.

Hopefully we will never have to find out.  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

I'll just be right here lol, holler if you need me :D
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Roma Jean Turner

My motto has always been:  I will try to solve problems in a loving, spiritual way...........but, if that doesn't work, then I am prepared to Kick Some Ass.

Diane Amberg

Well, whoever "They'' is, based on 9-11, they gotta get through us to get to you, and we're a lot tougher than we might seem.

Teresa

gmaof3

Wow.  Heres what I am thinking, you need to see your doctor and get on some Xanax or something.  If Chicago is so wonderful, perhaps you would be happier there?  I learned a long time ago that the people who toot their own horn usually do so out of a desperate need for attention, not because they are actually as "big and bad" as they want everyone to think they are.  I do not live in Elk county but have family there, and I guarantee you they aren't nearly as "looney" as you are.  Keep ranting like you do and you may run across some ol boy down there in Elk county that will take ya up on how big and bad you are.  People there are friendly, but don't take kindly to some of the statements you have made.  However, if it makes ya feel better keep rantin and raving about everything, cuz Elk county may be a small place, but people there aren't stupid and know an idiot when they see one.

Teresa

Welcome Burnt Hills............... :)
That was quite an enlightening introduction.
You obviously have lots of experience of many sorts under your belt.
Makes the rest of us look pretty inexperienced.. but in the case of losing a loved one the way you did, I will take the inexperience..
( Sorry you had to go through that :( )

Keep rattle'n those rusty cages girl...........

**doubt it helps around these parts.. but no one can ever say you didn't try ;)**

Once again... welcome to the forum.

pam

Alrighty then........... :o Am I sposed to crap my drawers and slobber now? Run around in circles sayin I like tater tots maybe? Feel bad cause I'm just a big ol hick maybe? I'm from there and most of the people I knew were reasonably intelligent considerin how disadvantaged we were for not comin from Chicago :P I'm pretty sure there are still a few with an IQ higher than 85 :P I can feel ya crowdin my bubble from here lol. And here is bout 250 miles away! You're gonna have to mellow out or your heads gonna explode or somthin  :D
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

BurntHills

This is what I love about this email forum stuff...

Catwoman

Heck, Burnt Hills...I don't find your rant any more outlandish, exhaustive, or ludicrous than some of the other rants that have been placed on this site...actually, you're in really good company...and anyone who tries to now make it seem like such a rant is unheard of is just plainly the pot calling the kettle black.  You just keep on posting. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk