STRANGE BEDFELLOWS

Started by Warph, October 27, 2008, 11:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"OBUMA'S STRANGE BEDFELLOWS" --- TONY REZCO, REV WRIGHT, BILL AYERS, RASHID KHALIDI, REV MEEKS, FRANK DAVIS MARSHALL, ACORN, FATHER PFLEGER, GEORGE SOROS
Get to know the people, the CLOWN one step away from the most powerful job in the world, calls FRIEND, MENTOR, and SPIRITUAL ADVISORS!!!!

"Devastating Video, Obuma talks about job Ayers gave him" --- Amazing Video Found of Obama saying the job Ayers gave him is one of his major qualifications for political office.  In this video he also calls Rev Meeks and Father Pfleger friends.  A must see.

The video also lays out the argument that Ayers gave an unqualified Obuma the jobs that allowed Obuma to buy his way into public office.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

Wonder how the Democrats will explain away these.  Can't wait to hear it.

Teresa

They don't even have to make sense when they give their so called reason. But how anyone can hear this.. and NOT have it bother them is way beyond me..

Alan Colmes on Fox News is proof of that. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth , Ashley my 7 yr old granddaughter could see that it is  lame. .. and makes no logical sense. I swear.. the man is a moron. 

But if they can't find an excuse or reason at any level..... they remain silent. Or shift it and  refocus to another area that they can blame someone else.
Turn it around and have this out about John McCain.. ( He would have tar and feathers on him)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk