A little political humor

Started by kshillbillys, October 26, 2008, 08:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A JOKE..DON'T GO GETTING ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE OVER IT!

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our president.

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.
The old rancher said, 'When your driving down a country road on you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with'.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

dnalexander

kshillbilly I see you are getting as gun shy as I am when you post a joke. :laugh:

David

kshillbillys

I thought the disclaimer might help as my butt is getting sore from being chewed on everytime I post something!! LOL  :D
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Teresa

Put a book in the back of your britches..

( Worked for Spanky on the Little Rascals  ;D :D )
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dnalexander

I love the Little Rascals. Many years a go I went as Buckwheat. Theatrical paint and my own hair teased to a perfect Buckwheat    ' do. A T-shirt with Buck's picture and a caption sayin' O'Tay 'Panky. I would need that book today. What I know is girls of all races loved Buckwheat. I won $100 dollars in the costume contest in a crowd of all colors. Sometimes funny is just funny. No a** chewing required or deserved.

O'tay 'Panky.

frawin

Quote from: kshillbillys on October 26, 2008, 08:36:35 PM
I thought the disclaimer might help as my butt is getting sore from being chewed on everytime I post something!! LOL  :D
Kshillbilly, keep on posting, Hillbillies, are generally big time hunters and  shouldn't let a bunch of barking dogs bother them. You are doing fine. Keep on keeping on.

Judy Harder

After all, we are all RED NECKS in here and (MOST) of us have a weird sense of humor.

Yeah I know.........I am the best with the worse that can see humor in most things

I too think two or three times when I am posting, but then I deside to "let er rip" and if people don't
like it they don't have to read it.

God does like laughter, too.

God bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Judy Harder

> Doctor's  Visit...
> Barack Obama got out of the shower and was drying  off when
> he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white  from the
> neck up to the top of his head.
> In sheer panic  and fearing he was turning white and might
> have to start  working for a living, he called his doctor and
> told him of  his problem.
>
> The doctor advised him to come to his  office immediately.
> After an examination, the doctor mixed  a concoction of brown
> liquid, gave it to Barack, and told  him to drink it all.
>
> Barack drank the concoction and  replied, 'That tasted
> like bullshit!'
> The doctor  replied, 'It was; you were a quart low.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Warph

A guy was traveling through Mexico on vacation when, low and behold, he lost his wallet and all identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home, but was stopped by a Mexican Customs Agent at the Tijuana border.

'May I see your identification, por favor, senor?' asked the agent.

'I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet,' replied the guy.

'Si, amigo, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border,' said the agent.

'But I can prove that I'm an American!' he exclaimed. 'I have a picture of Bill Clinton tattooed on one butt cheek and a picture of Hillary Clinton tattooed on the other.'

'This I must see,' replied the agent. With that, the American dropped his pants and bent over in front of the agent.

'Jesus, Mary , and Joseph, you're right!' exclaimed the agent. 'Have a safe trip back to  Chicago  Senor.'

'Thanks!' he said. 'But why do you think I'm from Chicago ?'

The agent replied, 'I recognized Barack Obama in the middle!'
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Howell4ever

It is true Judy most on here are Rednecks with crazy sense of humor, but the last two jokes on here were not just weird sense of humor they were racist and rude and if they were told to my face  or anywhere around my children whoever was telling it probually would be running for the woods. I have a excellent sense of humor I laugh at almost everything but lately Ive been getting text message and email jokes that should not be told anywhere around me and Im tired of it. Im tired of people saying oh its not about race we arent racist people you are just taking it wrong. Well Im not laughing. Im a Democract my children are Half black so I guess that makes me double screwed on here doesnt it but I will tell you  I am and my children will be hard workers all our lifes we will not use any assistance whatsoever we do not ask for handouts and we are proud to be Americans and my children will never play the race card as some of you put it on here. They are proud to be half black just like they are proud to be half white so to all who think that blacks and democrats ask for handouts and that we dont like to work for a living and that we are stupid and everything else you all have said on here lately you all can kiss my obama loving, democrat loving  american loving elk county white  butt!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk