What Does It Cost To Put Lipstick On A Pig?

Started by sixdogsmom, October 23, 2008, 07:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Answer: I don't know, but it cost the RNC nearly $12,000.00 in the month of September for makeup and haircare for Sarah Palin. I don't know any hockey moms, baseball moms, volleyball moms, basketball moms, football moms, that could even begin to spend this amount on their hair and makeup. BESIDES!!! This campaign is partially funded with taxpayer dollars isn't it? Where is the outrage??
Edie

kshillbillys

In an interesting video that has surfaced on Al-Jazeera, Libya's Moammar Gadhafi is shown giving a speech in which he describes Obama as someone with an "African and Islamic identity" running for president of the U.S. with Arab and Muslim backing. WorldNetDaily was the first national website to highlight these comments, which were monitored by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

"All the people in the Arab and Islamic world and in Africa applauded this man [Obama] . . . [and] may have even been involved in legitimate contribution campaigns" to his campaign, said Gadhafi. The Libyan dictator described Obama as "a black citizen of Kenyan African origins, a Muslim, who had studied in an Islamic school in Indonesia."

Claim No. 1: Obama's campaign is funded by the rich, big corporations and foreigners.

"Barack Obama was the only major presidential candidate this year to completely reject contributions from The Washington lobbyists and special interest PACs that have dominated our politics for years," the Obama site says of the persistent online criticisms of its fundraising.

"Instead, this campaign has been owned by the more than 3.1 million everyday Americans who have donated in small amounts."

Not so, according to campaign finance records. Nearly half of the $600 million raised by Obama to date has come from wealthy donors and special interests. Obama's allies months ago dropped their ad linking Republican rival "Exxon John" McCain to Big Oil after it came to light that Obama had taken far more money from Exxon-Mobil than McCain.

But since you mentioned pigs..here's an example of a woman living HIGH ON THE HOG...

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Teresa

I couldn't get the link to work right...

here is the big picture..

She paid more for her glass of champagne than I pay for a fancy meal out.  ::)  They are laughing all the way to the White House..  >:(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

gmaof3

That is unreal.  She spent as much on an afternoon snack as some of us spend for a whole month of feeding our families.  Of course, we are the working class and eat hamburger instead of lobster.  She obviously isn't the "someone" who is going to give up anything.

flo

::) ::) ::) now, depends on what brand of lipstick you intend to use.  Now Maybelline is much cheaper than Max Factor and other brands of "designer" lipstick so I would guess it will cost somewhere between $3.98 and $15.00.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Quote from: Teresa on October 25, 2008, 11:29:43 PM
I couldn't get the link to work right...

here is the big picture..

She paid more for her glass of champagne than I pay for a fancy meal out.  ::)  They are laughing all the way to the White House..  >:(

The New York post has since retracted that article and printed an apology. Check it out with Snopes.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Edie

greatguns

I am of the working class and I do on occasion eat losbster.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk