Cartoons from Australian Newspapers

Started by Teresa, October 22, 2008, 04:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Cartoons from Australian Newspapers

Remember these are from Australia ...   They do have a handle on our politics.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

Thanks Teresa,

I recieved these last week and since I don't know how to add them to the forum I am just glad that you felt the same as I.
All needs to see these.

They make a lot of sense.   Which is to bad.

God bless
America
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

pam

You know what, I know an awful lot of Democrats who have fought in SEVERAL of this countries wars and they didn't do it hidin in a friggin tree >:( These kinda piss me off.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

For what it's worth Pam, I doubt these came from an Australian site, but from a rightwing American site. They may have originally appeared in the Australian newspapers, but I really doubt that these were the only views represented. There are no doubt many others that are liberal and support Obama. Funny, did you notice there were not any that support McCain, just those that are against dems/Obama?
Edie

pam

I don't give a gooduhmhmhmhmh HOW people talk about Obama SDM other than just as one human to another... I'm sorry but I don't...what I got mad about is the general derogatory way the world talks about democrats in general. When you use that paint brush to paint  democrats in general instead of the individual person you are usin that paint brush to tar every person who belongs to the democratic party including some who are very close to my heart. I'm sick of it. I have both in my family, republicans and democrats alike and there isn't a coward or an anti- american in the whole bunch. Maybe Australia ought to go back to mindin their own business.......

Had to erase some cause I was fixin to get off on a rant....... :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Diane Amberg

Those are American political cartoonists who publish in a lot of papers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk