Question for everyone

Started by srkruzich, October 21, 2008, 07:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Hi,
I had a idea and am not sure if it would fly around here.  I make bread all the time.  Would folks around here
buy home made breads? 
One of the breads i love and make is a tomato bread and so far i haven't found anyone who doesn't like it.
I make it with fresh herbs and fresh maters when in season. :)
I can also have Amish bread, Fresh ground wheat breads, and next year when i get my beehives, i'll have honey
to use in them. :)

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

S-S

I tried this awhile back and I had no luck. You might try to list the breads you make under the For Sale category.

greatguns

Most people around Piedmont make their own bread.

pam

Is there a farmers market around there anywhere? You might try that, or restaurants maybe....I don't know what that entails tho as far as health dept. stuff.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

I wish I didn't make my own.. then I would have you do it for me.. LOL LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

I am sitting here eating my tomato bread this morning ;)
MMM
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

My belly and butt look like I eat it 24-7.......... :'(

Catwoman

Now, now, now...no comments about physical proportions...it ruins the taste of the bread! lol

Teresa

To look at myself in the mirror "nekid"..(something I try real hard to not do) ...ruins my appetite.
But obviously not enough to quit eating. ::)

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..oh well................. :-\

sixdogsmom

I think this thread should be locked. I would not want anyone to contemplate looking at me 'nekid'!  :P :P :P  :D :D
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk