Holy COW Colin!!

Started by pam, October 19, 2008, 08:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

It's amazing how Democrats shun Republicans when we bad mouth one of our own crossing party lines. You think that is soooo amusing. I find things amusing myself. For instance, DEMOCRAT presidential candidate AND vice presidential hopeful Senator Joe Lieberman backing John McCain, a REPUBLICAN. Where was all the concerns with him backing John McCain?  The same people that all voted for John Kerry to be president and Joe Lieberman for VP, now consider him to be a sorry SOB. --Mr. Hillbilly
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

pam

Quote from: kshillbillys on October 20, 2008, 07:53:52 PM
It's amazing how Democrats shun Republicans when we bad mouth one of our own crossing party lines. You think that is soooo amusing. I find things amusing myself. For instance, DEMOCRAT presidential candidate AND vice presidential hopeful Senator Joe Lieberman backing John McCain, a REPUBLICAN. Where was all the concerns with him backing John McCain?  The same people that all voted for John Kerry to be president and Joe Lieberman for VP, now consider him to be a sorry SOB. --Mr. Hillbilly

I don't consider him anything but a man with his own opinion! Same as Colin Powell lol. And more power to him! You've obviously mistaken me for somebody who thinks Obama is the man for the job lol, I say again....they BOTH suck!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk