Man... What A Change

Started by Warph, October 22, 2008, 12:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years.  The first six the economy was fine.

A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) the DOW JONES hit a record high 14,000 +
5) American's were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations overseas, living large!...

But, for some reason American's wanted 'CHANGE!'   So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic No-Nothing Congress and yes--WE GOT 'CHANGE' ALL RIGHT!

IN THE PAST YEAR:
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted ;
2) Gasoline went over $4 a gallon!;
3) Unemployment is up to 5.5% (a 10% increase);
4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS and prices   still dropping, thanks to Rep. Barney Frank  (D) and Company;
5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure, again, Thanks to Frank (D) and Company.
6) as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~ down -400 at 8641.

IN THREE WEEKS, $2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR
STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!

YES, AS I SAID, IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE...AND WE SURE GOT IT! ...

REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF THESE ISSUES, ONLY CONGRESS AND WHAT HAS CONGRESS DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

NOW THE DEMOCRATIC MARXIST CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT CLAIMS HE IS GOING TO REALLY GIVE US CHANGE ALONG WITH A DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS!!!!

SORRY, I SEEM TO BE SHOUTING.   I WONDER WHY?
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

WARPH, I cannot imagine the damage that can be done with the three Democrat Amigos in control, Pelosi, Reid and Obama. People need only to look at Pelosi and her stand on the energy crisis to know that she doesn't care about MAINSTREET AND RURAL AMERICA.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, " NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT NATION HAVE SO MANY BEEN WILLING TO RISK LOSING SO MUCH TO GAIN SO LITTLE"

Warph

I dunno, Frank.... makes you wonder where all the sane people went. 

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Skipping down the yellow brick road with the Koolaid in their hands..and their pretty little blinders on their eyes.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

Quote from: Warph on October 22, 2008, 12:29:37 PM
!
REMEMBER THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF THESE ISSUES . . . . .

and don't you forget it.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

I think what is bothering me the most about all of this is that there is a real good chance of things getting very messy in the next few years...so, wouldn't we want someone in there who isn't going to ADD to the mess?  And, no matter how hard the press tries to whitewash Obama, he's not the person we need. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk