Where in the Universe is Diane Amberg?

Started by dnalexander, October 17, 2008, 12:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

I assume you have a good reason for not showing up for all of your forum classes? You are missed and there is a rumor that you were abducted by aliens.We saw your lone post yesterday and I must assume that at least the mother ship has Wi-Fi. Otherwise you are truant and must come to the office stating the nature of your absence.

Diane you are missed I hope things are ok.

David

Tobina+1

I think Oct is fire safety month, so I think she's probably out educating the masses.

Diane Amberg

Here I am! Tobina was right on the money. I've been putting in a lot of time doing fire safety programs. All is well, just very busy. Saturday I hosted a fire safety workshop for teachers at an Early Childhood Education conference and we've been judging the state Fire Prevention Poster and Essay Contest. K-3 make posters and 4 - 8 write essays. It takes some time to do all that.Then all the local first place winners go on to additional county judging and those winners go on to state level judging. It really is a big deal. David thanks for missing me. I'll be back soon to bore you all again.

sixdogsmom

I remember the fire safety officer who came to our school these many years ago. You folks do indeed make an impression on the young ones. Keep up the good work!  ;) ;)
Edie

Rudy Taylor

What nice thoughts, Diane.

Isn't it wonderful to be missed?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Tobina+1

Don't worry, Rudy... we miss you too!  We just already know your excuses.... something about being some high-powered newspaper man...   :D  ;)  :P  :angel:

Jo McDonald

Oh my I am sooooooooo glad to see Rudy's post, it reminded me that I need to send in a change of address to Jenny.  We are leaving Kansas next Tuesday the 28th for Texas.  I DO NOT want to miss "our paper" -- Fred and I look forward to it every week - but it takes a full week and sometimes longer to get there.  We drive it in 1 1/2 days, but it takes longer by mule train, I guess.  I think when it gets out of Kansas, the first pack mule that shows up gets loaded and he ever so slowly makes his way to south Texas, with our beloved newspaper in his pack.  lol lol
  Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

dnalexander

Rudy I second Tobina's comment welcome back.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk