Holy COW Colin!!

Started by pam, October 19, 2008, 08:42:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

The things I want to say are things that would get me banned permanently off this forum...
And it's hard to ban yourself.. but that is exactly what I would have to do if I even let 1/4 of what my feelings are out. ....
so........................................................................... :-X

I'm done saying anything... I can't control my anger or my disgust for everything and anyone  remotely connected to this lying slime bag. And I have too much backwoods redneck in me to be able to stay civil.

So.............I am a silent owner and moderator of this forum until after this circus of an election is over.. and even if McCain wins.. It is still a stinkin' farce. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

Move over, Teresa...I'm sitting right next to you on the bench.  'Nuf said.

frawin

NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION HAVE SO MANY RUN THE RISK OF GIVING UP SO MUCH TO GET SO LITTLE

sixdogsmom

Shhhh---you are shouting again Frank.
Edie

Catwoman

pam

Couple days ago Colin Powell was the guy you all would vote for now it sounds like you wouldn't vote for him for dog-catcher! I'm sorry but he's still the same guy, I'd still vote for him and he gave a pretty good argument for his decision. This election is makin people NUTS! I stand by what I said the other day, it's just another election.....workin yourself up into a lather over it doesn't change that....everyday people will do what they have always done which is keep on keepin on.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

Even with his temporary lapse in judgement, I would still vote for Colin Powell.  It is not Colin Powell who is the turd in the punchbowl.

dnalexander

I hope the passion that we all have here on the forum translates into people voting. I can deal with the difference of opinions. It is much harder to accept those that don't vote. It is one of the most sacred duties ascribed to us in a democracy. I am satisfied that no matter what the outcome of the election there are several hundred people that actually care to do their duty.

David

sixdogsmom

BTW! Tomorrow, is the absolute last day that folks in Kansas can register to vote!  ;) ;)
Edie

Warph

Quote from: frawin on October 19, 2008, 07:59:30 PM
NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION HAVE SO MANY RUN THE RISK OF GIVING UP SO MUCH TO GET SO LITTLE

AMEN, FRANK!!!  IT'S TIME WE ALL DO SOME SHOUTING....

Quote from: greatguns on October 19, 2008, 05:03:11 PM
Sounds like we might be a little prejudice!
WE ??? ???

Quote from: sixdogsmom on October 19, 2008, 06:48:55 PM
Colin Powell is respected the country over; I am very pleased that he has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President Of The United States!

LOL..... I am sure you are, sdm.... in the words of Chris Matthews, I bet it "Sent a shiver down your leg...."

Quote from: pam on October 19, 2008, 08:12:07 PM
Couple days ago Colin Powell was the guy you all would vote for now it sounds like you wouldn't vote for him for dog-catcher!

If he does run for dog-catcher, it had better be on the democratic ticket because I suspect he just shot his wad big time with the Republican Party.

Quote from: Catwoman on October 19, 2008, 08:20:47 PM
Even with his temporary lapse in judgement, I would still vote for Colin Powell.  It is not Colin Powell who is the turd in the punchbowl.

And.... oh yes, he is the BIG turd in this punchbowl.... this endorsement as he calls it, is a bit like Et Tu, Brute (Even you, Colin?) and Judas Iscaroit's 30 pieces of Silver, to the Republican Party.  This was a big time move, planned with perfection on the parts of Powell and the Obuma crowd, set to go off 16 days before the election.  This is why the Obuma campaign has been in contact with Powell numerous times hoping to bring him over to their side.  Like I said, "Birds of a Feather....   

Quote from: sixdogsmom on October 19, 2008, 09:02:56 PM
BTW! Tomorrow, is the absolute last day that folks in Kansas can register to vote!  ;) ;)

You better get down there then, sdm.... may I suggest registering with ACORN?  You might get a free cigarette or a dollar bill and you don't have wait in line... and best of all, you do not have to use your own name and social security number.  Isn't that great?  Here's one you might try: Hillary Obuma 666-66-6666.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk