Geez I hate rainy days.......

Started by pam, October 15, 2008, 01:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Clubine Ranch

Oh you ladies, telling things like that will draw more people to the country life then all the economic developement ever hopes too...thanks for the great sharing of good clean fun!

pam

Lol, Whatever we can do to help!  ;)
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Judy Harder

They don't call us RED NECKS  for nothing.........we do earn the title..........and I for one
am proud of it.........LOL!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Warph

How about sending some of that rain to Arizona.....  haven't seen any in months except huge dust storms.  This is getting like the Dust Bowl in the thirties....  :laugh:
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

dnalexander

No rain here either in California. We have been on fire since June and just now getting into fire season.

David

sixdogsmom

Quote from: Warph on October 16, 2008, 02:26:40 PM

How about sending some of that rain to Arizona.....  haven't seen any in months except huge dust storms.  This is getting like the Dust Bowl in the thirties....  :laugh:

If there were a little less hot air, there might be less dust and more rain!  ;) ;)
Edie

Joanna

Quote from: Warph on October 16, 2008, 02:26:40 PMHow about sending some of that rain to Arizona.....  haven't seen any in months except huge dust storms.  This is getting like the Dust Bowl in the thirties....  :laugh: 

I'll send you all my extra rain for the next month or so... I don't have any crops to worry about and my garden is done for the year.  I may have to wait till it freezes to get it in the little square boxes though.  I had FROST on my car window this morning, so I am officially ready for Spring to start again.

Actually, I love the rain when it's warm outside, especially when I don't have to worry about the roof leaking or livestock staying safe.

dnalexander

Quote from: Joanna on October 16, 2008, 08:27:07 PM
Actually, I love the rain when it's warm outside, especially when I don't have to worry about the roof leaking or livestock staying safe.
Joanna that sounds like a good day to bake some Persimmon cookies. ;) I waiting to hear how things come out. The Asian Persimmons in my neighborhood are just getting some color. I will need some hints on what to do when they get ripe.

David

sixdogsmom

We had a little frost this morning as some of my plants show a little sickness. In particular the decorative sweet potatoes.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk