Is working for a living bad????

Started by kate31701, October 13, 2008, 07:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate31701

You make it sound like someone working for a living is bad, that is the problems with this country now, to many people want a handout instead of working. FDR said he wanted to give people a HANDUP, a job, not a handout.

Frank, I did not know that this was a political thread. For damn sure I will never be wealthy in a republican administration. The American people are being sucked dry, and all people like you can do is put everyone down that might, just might make it a little better. I would be willing to bet that you have never washed and line dried your bedsheets, but have spent your life in the pursuit of the almighty dollar. Enough, and I am sorry that this lovely thread got contaminated by this garbage.   

sixdogsmom

Quote from: kate31701 on October 13, 2008, 07:37:52 AM
You make it sound like someone working for a living is bad, that is the problems with this country now, to many people want a handout instead of working. FDR said he wanted to give people a HANDUP, a job, not a handout.

Frank, I did not know that this was a political thread. For damn sure I will never be wealthy in a republican administration. The American people are being sucked dry, and all people like you can do is put everyone down that might, just might make it a little better. I would be willing to bet that you have never washed and line dried your bedsheets, but have spent your life in the pursuit of the almighty dollar. Enough, and I am sorry that this lovely thread got contaminated by this garbage.  

I have worked all my life, and this reply had nothing to do with that. Franks jab was in a thread that had nothing to do with politics and I called him on it; that's all.
Edie

greatguns

What is bad is going to work each and every day and still not making much of a living.  But the BIG BOYS are doing real well.

Catwoman

Quote from: kate31701 on October 13, 2008, 07:37:52 AM

MEOW...looks like I wasn't the only one to have a bowl of cream this morning! lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk