How Do You Feel About Snakes????

Started by Wilma, September 20, 2008, 10:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Smith

Quote from: sunflower on October 01, 2008, 01:59:47 PM
Dale - Does he have a name?

Does who have a name?  The snake?  Or, the hairless rat that was mentioned also?  In either case, the snake is Beau, and the hairless rat is named Harry.   ;D

Diane Amberg

Bald rat or mole rat? Harry, I mean.

LShortt

When I posted the "name" question I had scanned the posts and missed the info about the rat.  I meant the snake, but  chuckled at the name of the rat.

Dale Smith

OK... some of you asked to see a picture of my hairless rat, "Harry"... so here goes!!!

Catwoman

Teresa

ohhhhhh..... hahahahahaha ... he is so cute.. a bit on the skinny side ..( feed him more Dale  ;))  but he didn't make me shudder at all. He has the sweetest little face and cheeks.. LOL

Thanks so much for posting all the pics of your family..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

Must be getting to be closer winter...I haven't seen any of my garter snakes lately.

Chelle

When I was growing up in Southwestern Kansas, my parents did not have a septic tank we had a sess pool (spelling wrong). Huge black snakes would get into the pool and make their way through our sewer pipe into our toilets.  We ALWAYS kept the toilet seat down and a hoe beside the toilet to drag out the smelly slimy things.  When we had guests use the RR, they got a big surpise if they did not turn on the light at night and LOOK before having a rest. It did not take long before Dad dug a septic tank and the problem was solved.   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk