Main Menu

ACORN

Started by DanCookson, October 09, 2008, 08:34:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Whatever Stace........... ::)

;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Howell4ever

! Sorry Teresa I had to and honestly of course I have watched it you know me your little Democratic friend....  But honestly tv is getting to crazy to watch anymore everything is so negative and everyone is against everyone and people are trying their hardest to come up with the next great rumor...What everyone needs to do is take your butts outside for awhile get away from the negative shit for just a hour or two before we all get caught up in the crap and become angry little creatures ourselves.....  For some of you it may be to late  LOL!!!!!

Warph

Quote from: Howell4ever on October 13, 2008, 01:56:35 PM
It is Channel 73 it is through only dish services like dish network and direct tv.....  And its excellent programing!!!!   Love the Obama channel  only good thing to watch these days with all the negative  stuff on tv now adays LOL!!!!

Ah, another "Koolaid" drinker has spoken.... ;)
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Howell4ever

Actually I love cherry Koolaid its my Fav!!!  And Warph seriously go outside  breath some air drink some prune juice something.......

Teresa

Quote from: Howell4ever on October 13, 2008, 02:20:38 PM
  But honestly tv is getting to crazy to watch anymore everything is so negative and everyone is against everyone and people are trying their hardest to come up with the next great rumor...

By the looks of my yard. I DO get outside quite often...  ;)
The frustration ( not anger) comes from the liberals not opening their eyes or ears and realizing that what is being said about Obama the Messiah..is not rumors...

do your homework honey... Those things are FACT!  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Homework is done and gold stars are the order of the day. Obama rumors are all avilable on Snopes.com, it is a good idea to visit that site, and avoid the racist, narrow minded, alarmist sites that are sponsered by such people as KKK, skinheads, nra, all the far right wing loonys.  :P :P :P
Edie

pam

Geez classin the NRA with skinheads and the KKK is a bit harsh ain't it? I used to be a member of the NRA, lasped right now but figure to rejoin, I'm pretty sure I ain't a far right wing loony! Neither are any of the other people I know who are or have been members.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

frawin

Pam, I agree with you, I have been along time NRA Member, and there are people of all races that belong to the NRA. In fact the Majority of NRA Members are freedom loving  Veterans and hunters. The only reason the Obama camp  says they are racists is to try and discredit the NRA stance against Obama, and cover up his anti-gun remarks. Having the history of having the Rev Jeremiah Wright as his Minister and mentor for 20 years like Obama has had, he should never bring up the subject of racism. I think even you and I agreed we would vote for Colin Powell and/or Condeleeza Rice, and every person I have ever said that to has agreed they would vote for them as well.

Howell4ever

Homework done A + 

frawin

Quote from: sixdogsmom on October 13, 2008, 07:04:19 PM
Homework is done and gold stars are the order of the day. Obama rumors are all avilable on Snopes.com, it is a good idea to visit that site, and avoid the racist, narrow minded, alarmist sites that are sponsered by such people as KKK, skinheads, nra, all the far right wing loonys.  :P :P :P

I read an interesting article yesterday about the Democrats/Obamacrats pointing the Racist finger at the Republicans. The main point of the article was that Slavery was a product of the Southern Democrats and slavery was abolished by the Republican President, Abraham Lincoln and it was  by the Blood of the Northern Soldiers who were virtually all Republicans.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk