Happy Fall Y'all

Started by pam, October 07, 2008, 08:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Your decorations are outstanding!  I'm sure a whole bunch of the little "trick or treaters" will find your house!
Bonnie

Lookatmeknow!!

I have to tell you that I love taking my girls to Teresa's.  She even dresses up!! 
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Teresa

(some would say that is my natural attire..AND personality)   :laugh:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

So, do you dress in the same witch costume every year?  Or do you buy a new hat now and again?

Hahahahahahahaha!   :D  ;D  :P  :-X  :angel:

pam

Fall in my woods................................right outside the house

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Clubine Ranch

What a wonderful view you have. I spent most of the afternoon mowing and trimming and it looks so pretty. But our prettiness is the opposite of yours. We have openness where you can see forever and the colors are just beyond beautiful. Fall is truly an awesome season and we are so blessed to be able to enjoy them all. Thanks for sharing Pam.  Went to a long walk and got to enjoy the geese flying over, the neighbors pups romping in the bean fields, and big big turtles laying on the banks of the creek where the sunlight filtered thru the trees. Great day hopefully others were able to be outside and enjoy Mother Nature at her finest.

sixdogsmom

Just gorgeous Pam, Thanks for sharing!  8) 8)
Edie

greatguns

pam

Quote from: Clubine Ranch on October 20, 2008, 04:20:35 PM
What a wonderful view you have. I spent most of the afternoon mowing and trimming and it looks so pretty. But our prettiness is the opposite of yours. We have openness where you can see forever and the colors are just beyond beautiful. Fall is truly an awesome season and we are so blessed to be able to enjoy them all. Thanks for sharing Pam.  Went to a long walk and got to enjoy the geese flying over, the neighbors pups romping in the bean fields, and big big turtles laying on the banks of the creek where the sunlight filtered thru the trees. Great day hopefully others were able to be outside and enjoy Mother Nature at her finest.

That's the best way I know of to spend a day  :) It's good for what ails ya !

Really cool decorations Teresa, I love goin around lookin at Halloween decorations as much as I do at Christmas!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Clubine Ranch

Sixdogmom needs to take a picture of their beautiful flowers and post it. Drove by their home mid day today and it is a blossom bonanza. Just outstanding.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk