Happy Fall Y'all

Started by pam, October 07, 2008, 08:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Here's something fun....... A fun  game that starts out traditional.. but ends up being very "Octoberish".. :)
This is a whole lot different than you would originally think.

CLICK HERE!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

CRIPES, Teresa, I just about jumped out of my chair. Thanks.....that was good...now I need
a tranq!
I forgot you LIKED halloween! Should have expected this.
    Blessings
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

greatguns

Yes Teresa I bit and I did have a happy fall, but I got back up and finished my coffee.  Have a great day!

Diane Amberg

Um, I have to go change clothes now. ;D ;D ;D      Not really, I figured something was up. 

Clubine Ranch

Great wonderful day. Got to take a very enjoyable drive around the county and look at all the pretty Fall decorated yards and drive ways in the rural areas.  Must say the the roads are improving, lots of pride of ownership showing all around. Way to go Ellk County.

Catwoman

Too funny, Teresa...I actually got bejeebered by this one!  :laugh:

flo

sorry, Teresa, I'm not gonna open this one.  If it's the same one you sent me in an e-mail, that scared the pee-wadlin out of me.  Danged neart jumped out of my chair.  Once my heart started beating normal again, I laughed. :laugh:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Well it is.. and when I opened it.. I jumped and screamed..which made Kjell jump and whirl around all the time the cat he had on his lap was digging into him and trying to get away form both of us.. LOL

Had to pass on all that "fun" to others you know.. hahahaha

Lookatmeknow!!

Teresa, your yard looks GREAT!!  Love your mums!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Teresa

Thanks Angie.. I LOVE Halloween and I love to decorate for it.
Here is a couple pics.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk