Happy Fall Y'all

Started by pam, October 07, 2008, 08:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

I think Fall is my all-time favorite time of year, Mother Nature is wearin her best and flauntin her beauty. The days are warm and the nights are cool, the harvest is comin in, the mums and the punkins, scarecrows......just wanted to wish you all a beautiful day!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

littlelamb

happy fall to you to all this cool air puts me in the mood to do some baking.but if i wait long enough it might pass! LOL fall is my favorite time of year. i love the browns oranges and yelllows.

greatguns

littlelamb you've been so quiet.  Go ahead and give in to the baking idea.  I would love to some cookies to eat while I'm bowling! ;) ;)

Joanna

Fall is good (Summer is better) but
Baking is always a nice way to spend time...
I worked up one pumpkin from our garden ~ had planned to do all of them but HONESTLY! Have you ever tried to peal a pumpkin! It's like pealing a rock!  I got one half done & chunked up and decided to put the other half in the microwave & then scoop out the flesh.  Ugh!  Then I went & pureed the whole mess thinking to can it and found out that canning puree is a no-no and I'll have to freeze it.  Oh well, I made a great pumpkin pie and will try a pumpkin roll later.  Guess I'd better get myself in the mood to work up the rest of the pumpkins too or they'll end up jack-o-lanterns.  Ha!

greatguns

I microwave the pumpkin, let it cool and then peel it.  I usually do 10 to 20 pumkins every year.

Teresa

Quote from: greatguns on October 07, 2008, 03:47:59 PM
littlelamb you've been so quiet.  Go ahead and give in to the baking idea.  I would love to some cookies to eat while I'm bowling! ;) ;)

What?? Say that again?
Who bowls and where do you bowl?

I miss bowling every week so much............ :'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

I , Sally, bowl 2 nights a week in Eureka.

Teresa

Well next year..if they need another team or a member of an existing one.. call me please.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

littlelamb

Quote from: greatguns on October 07, 2008, 03:47:59 PM

ive never been acused of being quite but thank you ive become addicted tho the forum i find myself on hear all through out the day but tell dana LOL

mary

greatguns

You're welcome.  Now where are the cookies? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk