Obama In Bed With Kenyan Leaders

Started by Warph, October 07, 2008, 09:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Obama has a long history of connections in Kenya, where his father worked as a government economist. Corsi documented this history in his book and went to Kenya to find answers to lingering questions – particularly about the links between the presidential candidate and Kenya Prime Minister Raila Odinga.

Corsi had promised a news conference today that would "expose details of deep secret ties between U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and a section of Kenya government leaders, their connection to certain sectoral groups in Kenya and subsequent plot to be executed in Kenya should Obama win the American presidency."
Check story at: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=77268

You know, I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist guy. I'm not a tin-foil hat wearer. Still, I find this a little too convenient.
Jerome Corsi is a WorldNetDaily contributor and the author of "The Obama Nation," one of several books of which Barack Obama's campaign has tried to stifle exposure. Like he has done with National Review's Stanley Kurtz and Human Events contributor David Freddoso, Obama has done his level best to prevent Corsi's exposure to the media. Just now, he was nabbed in a flash by immigration officials in Kenya as he crossed his hotel lobby in preparation for a press conference. In an official statement, the hotel assures its business partners that it is not in the business of supporting "smear campaigns."

I may not own a tin-foil hat, but this is starting to sound like an Ian Fleming novel. Corsi was in Kenya to flesh out details of Obama's relationship with Raila Odinga, Kenya's new Prime Minister who, during his 2007 candidacy, also campaigned with promises of "hope" and "change." Here's what Corsi was after in a nutshell:

"Corsi was to report Odinga's 2007 presidential campaign strategy called for exploiting anti-Kikuyu tribal sentiments, claiming victory and charging voter fraud even if the campaign knew the election had been legitimately lost. Odinga, Corsi said, also was willing to fan the flames of ethnic tribal tensions and use violence as a last resort by calling for mass action that led to the destruction of properties, injuries, loss of life and the displacement of over 500,000 Kenyans. The purpose was to compel the Electoral Commission of Kenya to declare him the winner or enable him to declare himself the winner by force.
Now, I know that any details as they relate to Philip Berg's case against Barack Obama are circumstantial at best, but the overarching theme here is that while Obama may not be able to prevent Stanley Kurtz and David Freddoso from appearing on Chicago radio stations, his influence is such that detractors all the way over in Kenya can be stifled. Even all matters with Phil Berg aside, this is something that needs to be seen and read."

Who, after all, IS Barack Obama?
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk