The perfect ticket.........

Started by pam, October 02, 2008, 11:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

THESE guys I would vote for!!!!

JOHN WAYNE for President!!!!!

ZORRO for Vice-President!!!!!!!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Actually elect me emporer!  I'll fix things :)

I'll start off by eliminating all unecessary government based on the constitutional charter of government.
That means welfare, dept of ed, National institute of the ARts, NEA, IRS, starting off gotta go.  Send em their pink slips and the next day add 1/4 of what i would save on the budget to fund the job service center to find those folks jobs.

Next thing i would do is spend 1/4 of the money for that year and only that year to build a defense up along our mexican border. 
Then i would slap china back into last week and slap a 50% - 100% import tax on all chinese made products.
Then i would kick back, grill me a steak, taters, and cook up a pan of corn bread and greens and watch what happens and plan next weeks cuts!!!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Jo McDonald

I move the nomination cease --- all in favor of srkruzich for Emporer say AYE !!   aye aye aye aye   
Ayes heard all around the room
Opposed ? 
not a sound

Srkruzich is duly elected Emporer

Your Highness --- lead us out of this Mess !!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

pam

I don't know man....you gotta give Zorro a job, he's kinda hot lol
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

I may be old but I'm not dead...what you talkin' about...KIND-OF hot?  Oh...maybe I'm confusing this with menopausal symptoms...never mind!  lol

pam

William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Quote from: pam on October 02, 2008, 12:48:46 PM
I don't know man....you gotta give Zorro a job, he's kinda hot lol

Ok i'll have ole zorro be y'alls personal masseuse :)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pam

LOL Daughter read this and told me I need to get back on my medication!LOL One of em is dead and the other is makebelieve LOL
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk