INCOGNITO

Started by flo, October 02, 2008, 10:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepelect

I sit alone because I want to...  I ask nothing from anyone.   I will say what I want and when I want to be a jerk, inconsiderate and rude I will do so.....

I don't live in Howard never will....They have smelly gas.

dnalexander

Pep I would love to sit by you. We could drink Mt. Dew, get worked up and solve the world's problems. I guarantee we would have fun doing it and do a good job.

David

Jo McDonald

Hey !!!  Don't pick on Flo --- She is one fine lady -- giving to her church and community.  ( and fun too>)

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

dnalexander

I think Flo is catching some undeserved criticism for starting this thread. I suggest people should read her original post and then all the posts after. I think her point is a good one.

David

Maude

Quote from: dnalexander on October 04, 2008, 06:14:47 PM
I think Flo is catching some undeserved criticism for starting this thread. I suggest people should read her original post and then all the posts after. I think her point is a good one.

David

Flo started the thread and her orginal post has been read. As a free country we have the right to be incognito as long as we are not creating a problem and we just letting everyone know our feelings. What different does it make who we are???? You know when we get old we get cranky, my hose keep rolling down to my ankles and Maxines hair is blue.
Maude and Sis Maxine.

Catwoman

I agree with David...in part...however, I also had to grin...it's been awhile since my particular identity has been of interest to anyone other than my children and my pet! lol  And, they would be the first to scream that they're familiar enough with me already, thank you very much! lol

dnalexander

Maude if you read my previous post on this subject I don't think you would have posted your last post that quoted me. I understand and agree with Flo post except for the fact that I said just post to whatever name the person chooses to use. I think we all agree for the most part.

David

dnalexander

Catwoman, Warph, and others I have no problem with your anonymity. I know you by that name and that is enough for me. My comments to you would be the same if I knew you as Julie and Bob. Again I say read all the posts.

David

p.s. It doesn't matter if Catwoman or Warph agree with me on anything. I would be proud to and do consider them as friends.

gmaof3

I believe the whole point of the original post was why people "make up" names to say things that they don't have the balls to say under their real names.  That only goes to show their character.  I have had experiences before with drama queens that just wanna keep the s*** stirred up, but with 2 names they can play both sides of the fence.  Is it gutless????  yes it is.  But they have to live with themselves, not me, so more power to em.  I have had people upset with me for stating my opinion in a forum before, with them knowing full well who I was, but I have yet to be typed to death or slapped with a keyboard over the internet, so they can be as nasty as they want.  Like I said, just shows a person's true character. 

dnalexander

Perfectly said gmaof3.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk