INCOGNITO

Started by flo, October 02, 2008, 10:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepelect

I think they are just chicken.  Spineless as jellyfish.  Hiding behind the fact that no one knows who they are allows them to say things that they would not say if they were across the table.  If you put actual thought in to something, come up with something positive, and then want to be anomimus then more power to you.  But if you just want to rant under a second name, then grow up.  It not only shows your lack of character but lack of maturity. 

I really love the fact that we still start threads to gripe about threads started here on the forum.  By griping you are using the same communication tool that you could be using to do something to better the entire community not just nit picking at  the idiots.

pam

Quote from: gmaof3 on October 05, 2008, 02:39:52 AM
I believe the whole point of the original post was why people "make up" names to say things that they don't have the balls to say under their real names.  That only goes to show their character.  I have had experiences before with drama queens that just wanna keep the s*** stirred up, but with 2 names they can play both sides of the fence.  Is it gutless????  yes it is.  But they have to live with themselves, not me, so more power to em.  I have had people upset with me for stating my opinion in a forum before, with them knowing full well who I was, but I have yet to be typed to death or slapped with a keyboard over the internet, so they can be as nasty as they want.  Like I said, just shows a person's true character. 

Exactly!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

Patrick, I agree with you.  And, i believe what you just put so perfectly into words is what Flo originally meant. 

LShortt

Quote from: pepelect on October 05, 2008, 09:55:41 AM
By griping you are using the same communication tool that you could be using to do something to better the entire community not just nit picking at  the idiots.

Patrick, if the directed path was what you just suggested that "griping" would become a useful source of wind energy?!   Conservation at it's finest.

Catwoman

Ah yes, another way to go 'green'!! :laugh:

Catwoman

Quote from: pepelect on October 04, 2008, 04:18:36 PM
I sit alone because I want to...  I ask nothing from anyone.   I will say what I want and when I want to be a jerk, inconsiderate and rude I will do so.....

I don't live in Howard never will....They have smelly gas.

Now, now...they're not all THAT smelly.  As a matter of fact, a few of them even bathe occasionally! lol (just kidding, OK??????)

Janet Harrington

Well!  What a bunch of comments.  Here is what I have to say.  Freedom of speech is still alive and well and is still our right in this country no matter if you hide ingonito or not. 

Catwoman

Maude

Maxine and I have been getting ready for winter but have hopped on the forum a couple of times to see what was new. In doing so I have decided to stay incognito.
Thank you
Maude

bfrankjack

Very Entertaining!  LOL 
Not as much as Greetings and a few trying to figure out who is who by their user name.
I get a kick out of it.  Not being a Native of Elk Co. 
That would take all the fun out of it ! 

No matter what catagory we go under don't we all learn a thing or two.
Sometimes the other guy/gal has a angle on the subject that the rest of us hasn't
looked at, and that makes us think a little. 

So Thank You all for the insight, education, and local happenings. 
I truely Enjoy the Elk County Forum! !

Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk