This So Called "Bail Out Bill"

Started by Teresa, October 02, 2008, 11:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Has anyone read this piece of crap ???

http://banking.senate.gov/public/_files/latestversionAYO08C32_xml.pdf

This is just the amendments, but a few I came across include things like incentives to cut down on idling engines at highway rest areas, an end to excise tax to wooden shaft child's arrows, income averaging for payment recipients of the Exxon Valdez accident, and incentives for those that ride bicycles to commute.

It is over four hundred pages and I came across these and bunch of others by just picking random pages as I scrolled along.

It scares me to see what the rest of the document looks like when you consider this is just the amendments.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

I KNOW! There is even somthin in there about makin insurance companies pay for mental conditions....what the hell does THAT have to do with the economy? ......other than we are all gonna be nuts by the time these goobers figure stuff out :P....They added another 150 billion on top of what they already wanted, that's 850 billion dollars!! We are gonna be screwed blued and tattooed before this is over.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk