What's McCain.....her dad or somthin?

Started by pam, September 30, 2008, 11:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

What the heck is up with McCain and Palin? Every time I see em on anything McCain is sittin there jumpin in to answer questions people ask her like she's a two year old he's afraid is gonna say somthin to embarrass him! NOT a real confidence builder.........she's gonna have to handle the big dogs or stay under the porch if you ask me. How are we supposed to know if she can if they keep runnin interferance? Let her stick her foot down her throat like Biden a couple times and get it out of the way......geez.

What's he gonna do? Stand behind the curtain with cue-cards at the debate? Stand next to her just in case she opens her mouth? What the hell?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

Edie

pam

Seriously, how are ya supposed to make a judgment on her abilities if all she does is act like a parrot? If she can't field a few hot questions on her own how is she gonna handle a "hot" crisis? They'd be better off lettin her bust loose for real. So what if she says somthin stupid, how she handles the fallout from that will show ya more about her than anything else will.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

I think that she can more than handle her own.. I also think that she is so bluntly honest..and so much on the " I don't give a damn if Washington (rep or dem) like what I say and the way I do it" platform..that they really don't know how to handle her. All those advisers and Washington cronies probably doesn't know how to handle true honestly..

I say "turn her loose".. She probably will actually say what the rest of us are thinking..  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

William Butler Yeats

pepelect

What is the democrats running mate's name.......I can't seem to recall.  Sounds like widen.   Smells like fear or coffee...  That's it Joe.......

Diane Amberg

Do. not. rise. to. bait.   Do. not. rise. to.  bait...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Teresa

Some people will do just about anything to get elected................

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

What?? Sarah Palin is trying to look like Barack Obama??  :o :o :o
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk