Burning down the house............What Caused Our Economic Crisis?

Started by Teresa, September 26, 2008, 10:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Burning down the house............What Caused Our Economic Crisis?
A highly informative video that traced the cause of our current crisis that had its roots planted 12 years ago.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Carl Harrod

I was waiting for the "fur" to fly after seeing this, but when I came back I was surprised that it wasn't here anymore.

So to light the match - here is the link to the video: 

http://www.youtube.com/TheMouthPeace

Teresa

Thank you .. I didn't realize they had "taken it off the air on the site I got it from.

frawin

Quote from: Carl Harrod on October 01, 2008, 10:26:18 PM
I was waiting for the "fur" to fly after seeing this, but when I came back I was surprised that it wasn't here anymore.

So to light the match - here is the link to the video: 

http://www.youtube.com/TheMouthPeace

Carl, of all the post I have ever seen on the forum, this is the absolute best, and the best supported. You deserve an Emmy for this one.
I hope everyone will watch the entire video, check it out and then forward it to everyone they know. GREAT POST

Carl Harrod

I can't take credit for this because Teresa posted it first.  I was just waiting to see what "discussion" it was going to draw.

Teresa

Credit for things doesn't matter to me. If the truth is out there..I don't care who gets the credit.
Thanks Carl.  :)

dnalexander

Quote from: Carl Harrod on October 02, 2008, 08:46:04 PM
I can't take credit for this because Teresa posted it first.

Quote from: Teresa on October 02, 2008, 09:25:46 PM
Credit for things doesn't matter to me. I..I don't care who gets the credit.
Thanks Carl.  :)

Good video. This has been coming a long time and is far from over. I think we have atleast two more years of this sour economy.

There is more credit in this one thread than is available in the whole credit market. Thanks to all that took the time to post the video.

David

frawin

Everyone keeps trying to place blame for the housing and economic crisis on Bush and the Republicans, go back on this thread and watch the video in Carl Harrod's post, get the truth and not the made up version that the Democrats and Obama followers are spouting.. Along with that think about what the price of energy the past 2 years has done and what it has done to the American people, the economy , in fact the world economies, and then look at how the Democrats, Pelosi, Reid, Obama and others have tried to stop the Oil and Gas industry from drilling in the best rserves in America. Obama is prepared to put in Windfall Profits Tax and take away Tax breaks for the oil and gas industry. Given the high cost of Oil and the fact that we have to import 70% think of that 70% of our petroleum needs why not work with the oil and gas industry and say "NO WINDFALL PROFITS TAX" in fact we will give tax breaks if you spend a certain portion  of your income on infrastructure, exploration and production, and research in alternate energy. The democrats can't do that because they promise their voters to tax the oil and gas industry and take away their tax breaks, those are the things that make the liberalsfeel good. It is critical that we get started now in developing our own reserves, rebuilding our infrastrcture to transport oil and natural gas, and all of you  that have been watching the politicians and listing to the Democrats on this forum full well know that the Democrats will not work with the oil and gas industry.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk