Which candidate is right?

Started by Wilma, September 25, 2008, 10:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

So if conservative republicans had the chance, how would they fix that awful death toll in Chicago?

Teresa

Well Diane... lets vote some of them in and we will see............... ;)

since I am NOT running for a political office.. I really don't have a plan.. LOL
BUT............... I thought that this was interesting.

Whether you are rep..or dem.. this makes sense.

http://www.jhhuebert.addr.com/articles/chicagoguns.html
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Lets' see--- wasn't Rudy Juliani the mayor of New York for some time?  ;D
Edie

Teresa

I modified my post while you were posting.. and yes he was.. and that is why i DIDN'T want him for President.
He has flipped flopped on gun ownership for years.. ( now of course he is 100% 2nd amendment and 100% NRA.. ::) *whatever*........

Read the article above in my last post.. I still say an unarmed person is setting themselves up to be a victim. And the same is with a city or a state or a country..
Unarm the nation and that nation will  be setting ducks.

littlelamb

Wow i have to say what a discussion. this race to the white house has become a no holds bared gloves off street fight. and may the best alley cat win. but i think the statement about the congress is correct they are more concerned about what they want instead of what our country needs. i want someone in office who wont back down from a fight and say what they mean and not change it the next second to make someone else happy. but reality is they all say what they think you want hear so they can move into the bighouse on the hill. democrat or republican and we are still free to choose thanks to people like my husband who put their lives on the line daily. well enough said for now just wanted to pop in and say hi and say to teresa ive now officaly posted

catcha later

Teresa

I am getting ready for my yard sale today..and I was listening to the radio show Sean Hannity all afternoon. There was a caller that said her 16 yr old ( who doesn't look 16) was approached when he was in the mall, by the College Democrats Association. ((later to be found that it was part of Barack's Old  ""ACORN"" crowd)
They ask him if he was registered to vote. He said No. They ask how old he was. he told them, and they told him that he could register and vote. They gave him all the paperwork *right then and there* he filled it all out and went home to tell his mom. She said that he couldn't vote. It was "illegal" because he wasn't 18. He argued with her that they did all the paperwork and they informed him if he went to the polls he was able to and could vote. What is going on here?
Hannity's crews were on the streets in PA and the major swing states and were doing interviews with people ( in the back alleys.. wino's etc) and they said that a group of people for Obama had helped them do their paperwork to register to vote and *through the slurring and bad language and slang talk* said that they were going to go out and vote and were also told that "someone" would be coming through again with absentee ballots in case they couldn't make it to the polls on that day for Obama... Part of them couldn't even tell you why.. oh yeah.. one jive talkin' man said ..He wanted to see Obama kick some white ass..

Makes me sick..but it just is a small taste of the underhanded way things are done with the Liberals ..Media and this campaign.

Wilma

Won't this child have to present identification to prove who he is before he can vote?  Isn't a new registration investigated?  Don't absentee ballots have to be requested and sent out from the election officer?   Am I wrong in what I have thought all these years?

pam

That's the way they do it here Wilma
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

They are sayin as of now Obama has 250 electoral votes and McCain has 163 with 125 still a tossup, what do yall make of THAT?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Wilma

I am saying that it is too early to call it.  There's many a slip twixt cup and lip.  AND.........why do the pollsters think that we need have a day to day update?  Are they trying to influence us and isn't that against the law?  It was much easier when all we heard was what we read in the paper or on a fifteen minute news broadcast twice a day. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk