One more for Obama's "Temple"

Started by Teresa, September 24, 2008, 08:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Now I lay me down to sleep.... I pray Obama my soul to keep?

Yes, Obama has a childrens book out now. Its a bedtime storybook that is just full of propaganda and it does everything it can to further his Messiah cred.
He may not have written it, but if they are using his name and likeness then you better believe he knows about it, and is getting well paid for it. This kinda stuff is pretty darn creepy.

Look through this book, next time you are in a book store.... it will make you sick.

*No Hitler jokes, people. We wouldn't want anyone to think we were being racist by comparing BO to Hitler.
(History shows that Bush/Hitler comparisons are non offensive, however)   ::) ::)

One reviewer at Amazon notes:
QuoteBarack comes across as a Moses for our times. He is spoken to by "Hope", and later on it seems that Hope turns into the voice of God. God doesn't just stir his soul but recites sentences/a paragraph, and seems to anoint him a modern-day prophet. The child in the book even compares him to Joseph of the new testament.

Another:
QuoteEven God himself talks to Barry while he's in church on Sunday, telling him: "Look around you. Now look to me. There is hope enough here to last a lifetime." The author takes many liberties, creating an almost Messiah -like view of the Illinois Senator. If you are a responsible parent, you should look elsewhere. If your child admires Barack Obama, look up the facts together. Don't let one person's over-the-top love for Obama indoctrinate your child.

Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope

# ISBN-10: 1416971440
# ISBN-13: 978-1416971443

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk