So why ain't anybody talkin about the bailout?

Started by pam, September 24, 2008, 08:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Figure things are fixin to get a hell of a lot tighter :P Somebody like us goes under it barely makes a ripple, these goobers have managed to generate a tidal wave that's got a good chance of takin us all with em.

I've had people tellin me for a couple years that this was gonna happen and I didn't really believe em, there's always that feelin that it COULD happen but never thought it WOULD :P I was foolish.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

You are no more foolish than the Germans who said that, because they were a democracy, a person like Hitler could never emerge and do the destruction that he did.  It is human nature to hope for the best.  I agree with you...I think this is going to get a whole lot worse before it ever gets any better. 

pam

Yeah it's human nature to hope for the best but I ws foolish because you always have that little voice that tells hey this is a real possibility but too often we don't listen to it BECAUSE we are goofy enough to hope for the best lol
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk