How Do You Feel About Snakes????

Started by Wilma, September 20, 2008, 10:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

I would love to see a picture of your friend! :-)  And, yes, I believe you about the snake being loving...I once had some fish for an extended period of time and they got to the point where they would come up to the glass and 'talk' to me when I got home from school...it was completely wierd, because I had no idea that fish were even vaguely aware.

Wilma

I'm with Joanna on this.  I would like to see a picture but will forego the personal visit.

srkruzich

Quote from: Joanna on September 21, 2008, 09:51:08 AM
You'd probably live, but you'd definately have scars... and flat tires off and on for months, because I have a hard time letting go of grudges...

Shoot, Elk county road crew has that handled well enough don't ya think!??? 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

dnalexander

Love snakes, hate clowns. I am very serious. No telling how we form our phobias. They just exist,  even if they don't make sense.

David

Dale Smith

Quote from: dnalexander on September 21, 2008, 05:51:43 PM
Love snakes, hate clowns. I am very serious. No telling how we form our phobias. They just exist,  even if they don't make sense.

David

Y'all know what they say... "nothing scarier than a clown."

dnalexander

Dale this is a famous Simpsons cartoon  line.

Can't sleep, or the clowns will get me.

With their odd bodies and weird makeup I have no idea how clowns got to be a children's birthday party host. I never have liked them. I can't remember the Stephen King TV mini series show title with an evil clown as a main character in the 90's but between my love of horror movies and my hatred for clowns it was a 3 e ticket ride. I had to watch but it gave me nightmares.

David

Diane Amberg

Was it "IT"?  Then there was Killer Clowns from Outer Space. No wonder some kids develop Coulrophobia!

srkruzich

Quote from: dnalexander on September 21, 2008, 06:56:18 PM
Dale this is a famous Simpsons cartoon  line.

Can't sleep, or the clowns will get me.

With their odd bodies and weird makeup I have no idea how clowns got to be a children's birthday party host. I never have liked them. I can't remember the Stephen King TV mini series show title with an evil clown as a main character in the 90's but between my love of horror movies and my hatred for clowns it was a 3 e ticket ride. I had to watch but it gave me nightmares.

David

THe movie was IT.  :D  Got it on DVD i think LOL
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

dnalexander

It just may have been "IT" that I am thinking of. Now I just find clowns annoying as an adult. Interrupting me with some stupid balloon animal, fake smile, and over the top actions. Then the little kid phobia of clowns kicks in and then I just find them unbearable to be around as an adult. My best friend and my girlfriend both take knives away from me if we see a clown in a restaurant as a humorous way to acknowledge my dislike of clowns. Though they both have seriously told an over zealous clown to disappear. I don't want to over sell this but I truly hate clowns. Just a childhood phobia that I have not gotten rid of. I do deal with it now with my logical adult mind; doesn't mean I can't tell them to leave me alone.

David

sixdogsmom

I think that 'It' was written when Steven King was using cocaine. You can certainly tell the difference in the quality of his work when he was/ was not using drugs. He can do the very best in character study IMO.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk