Where's the Puppy????

Started by Wilma, September 19, 2008, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I sit here with tears flowing to tell all of you that my sweet Missy is in Puppy Heaven.  She went for surgery this morning for repair on two hernia's and spaying.  Something went wrong.  My heart is broken and my house is so empty.  Only had her two weeks, but she had become such a big part of my life.  I hope many of you got to see her in the pet show Saturday.  She was definately a sweetheart. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Lookatmeknow!!

Oh, Flo, I am so very sorry.  I saw her Saturday.  She was a ball of joy!!  She was so very cute!!  I hope you are doing o.k.  I know how much Dogs or any type of pet become part of your family.  I feel so very bad for you!!  My prayers are with you!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Ole Granny

Flo, so sorry.  I printed Missy's picture for my six-year-old granddaughter.  When she saw the puppy she wanted it for her bedroom wall.  Each morning Missy brightens her day.  Thinking of you.
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

flo

thank you for the kind words, both of you.  When I was at the computer Missy was most usually between my feet chewing on a toy or sleeping.  I am definately missing her.  I am so glad that her picture will be a "bright spot" in your granddaughters roon, OG.  She was certainly a bright spot in mine.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

I am so sorry Flo, there is just nothing to say other than that.  :'( :'(
Edie

Teresa

oh Flo.............  :'(

There is nothing I can say to take away the hurt.  Anyone who has had a pet and loved it knows that they become a part of your heart and your family very very quickly. Missy is playing and running free with all of her friends now chewing on everything that heaven has ( which is anything she wants  ;) ) .. and one day when you step through that white light.. there she will be waiting to jump into your arms.
Please .. I know it is hard to do.. but keep your eyes open for another little "round about" to join you. Another pet won't replace Missy, because each one is special in their own way.. but to give another dog the gift of your love and care will be a compliment to Missy.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dale Smith

Flo... I wish there were words that would help, other than I'm sorry.  Our pets are such an important part of our lives and family.  My thoughts go out to you.

Diane Amberg

Oh my goodness! I just read this. I'm so, so sorry. She was so lucky to have you. Do consider sharing your heart with another as soon as you are up to it.

greatguns

I'mso sorry Flo, my heart goes out to you.

indygal

Big hugs from Indy. I'm so sorry ...  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk